Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tate Martell the #1 dual threat QB in the nation has committed to OSU!

I think he's been silent for a while now honestly. Great to have him, he's a guy that people gravitate towards like Haskins was last year so he'll help recruit.

Michigan has the number one pro style QB, OSU has the number one dual threat.

• 2 weeks later...
The Bucks should have no excuses if they don't reel off 4-5 ships over the next 5-7 years.

Okay that's a bit unrealistic considering Bama is still in the middle of their dynasty, and this is from a Buckeye fan. I think Bama is the only team in recent memory that has dominated like this (4 of the last 7 titles I do believe) and the only team I can think of that can be considered similar would be the U in the 80s.

I would love it if what you said is true, but considering in recent history( I looked from like the 70s) only this Bama team has won 4 in a 7 year span, I think it's unrealistic to expect 4-5 in next 5-7.

If anyone can do it, Urban can. The two coaches have 8 of the past 13 championships though and that's just crazy dominance. I think the number can get to 12 out of 20 in the coming years, maybe more than 12.

As it stands Ohio State has the number one QB, guard and tackle in the country in this class.

Also the favorite at the number one safety, and can be a player for number one WR, and the number two OLB and probably more. The quality of the class is going to be amazing.

Also the favorite at the number one safety' date=' and can be a player for number one WR, and the number two OLB and probably more. The quality of the class is going to be amazing.[/quote']

It's gonna to be insane. Did you see that the father of Wyatt Davis is "Alvin Mack" from the program lol? How cool is that?