Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti-climatic BOOM. Jaylen Harris officially commits to the Buckeyes. 6'5 wide receiver from Cleveland Heights.

I have a good feeling about this one. You gotta keep the great instate guys, well in state. Don't want any Leveon Bell situations anymore.

I think OSU should offer Morgan Ellison if there's room.

I have a good feeling about this one. You gotta keep the great instate guys, well in state. Don't want any Leveon Bell situations anymore.

I think OSU should offer Morgan Ellison if there's room.

Only reason I said anti climatic is because we all knew it was coming. But if you have Victor, Grimes, and Harris on the field at the same time. That's 3 6'5 guys on the field at 1 time. You can't cover that. Ellison is going to get an offer. Only one RB in this class so far.

Only reason I said anti climatic is because we all knew it was coming. But if you have Victor, Grimes, and Harris on the field at the same time. That's 3 6'5 guys on the field at 1 time. You can't cover that. Ellison is going to get an offer. Only one RB in this class so far.

Dobbins wanted to be the only back but I doubt he will have an issue with Ellison.

Dobbins wanted to be the only back but I doubt he will have an issue with Ellison.

He wanted to be the only back because no offense to Dobbins but Cam Akers is A different level. Akers is very Zeke like. To me he was the best back in the class even over Harris.