Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs. NewCath - 9th Region Opening Round Friday, March 4th at 6:30 PM

Featured Replies

Sorry that wasn't clear, I apologize, I will be more clear. Sully is one of the reasons I give Cooper a fighting chance. He is terrific and gives them a chance.

 

Trust me, there is a quality coach on the other team's sidelines as well. Say the coaches cancel each other out. Say Weyer and Mcneil cancel each other out? Now without what? NCC has way more options.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, there is a quality coach on the other team's sidelines as well. Say the coaches cancel each other out. Say Weyer and Mcneil cancel each other out? Now without what? NCC has way more options.

 

I said in my first post in this thread I think NewCath wins. No argument from me.

 

And I don't think the coaches cancel each other out.

 

And I don't think a rusty Sean cancels out a healthy Ben.

I said in my first post in this thread I think NewCath wins. No argument from me.

 

And I don't think the coaches cancel each other out.

 

And I don't think a rusty Sean cancels out a healthy Ben.

 

Agreed, the "say" was for hypothetical.

Way more???? Wow!

Good thing they actually play the game. On paper and by all indications NCC is "supposed" to win although I do not think the Breds are taking anything for granted as they have yet to make it out of the region in some time (not from here so don't know their history) but have followed them since they lost the multiple OT thriller vs. B. Hatton and Dixie Colonels several years back.

Just like football, when many count out the Jags they seem to show up and lay it all on the line. This team is very very young and the task is huge without 2 (and possibly 3) of their best players so no one outside of the Cooper camp is giving them much of a snowballs chance but they'll give what they have and Sully will coach whoever is on the floor.

Hoping for a good competitive game and let the best team win with everyone coming out injury free.

Does Cooper have a better chance by trying to shut down Weyer and force NCC to shoot from outside, or do you say heck with it, Weyer will dominate so shut down everyone else?

Is that directed at me?

 

 

Excele

Connor is not NCC.

 

Your right, Conner is actually the better of two in region play. Reason being this cougar team has nothing to lose. Everyone is alread counting on them to lay down and let Cov Cath win. So with that if cooper has someone step up tonight, I see Two Boone County schools playing playing for the Championship.

Your right' date=' Conner is actually the better of two in region play. Reason being this cougar team has nothing to lose. Everyone is alread counting on them to lay down and let Cov Cath win. So with that if cooper has someone step up tonight, I see Two Boone County schools playing playing for the Championship.[/quote']

 

 

Love the loyalty to your school.

Everything tells me NCC should win this.....but my spidey-senses (AKA "Ray-Dar") are pointing towards Cooper. Ray-Dar was pointing to Mason County the other night when I was thinking Campbell County, proving once again Ray-Dar is seldom wrong.

 

Ray-Dar assisted prediction: Cooper wins.

Your right, Conner is actually the better of two in region play. Reason being this cougar team has nothing to lose. Everyone is alread counting on them to lay down and let Cov Cath win. So with that if cooper has someone step up tonight, I see Two Boone County schools playing playing for the Championship.

 

Interesting....Cooper loses it's top 3 players to serious injuries and might get one of them back tonite and all of the sudden "someone" has to step up? Cooper has weathered the injury bug for 14 games by playing together as a team and getting a little more from every player in rotation and that yielded a 11-3 record. That "playing because they have nothing to lose" montra lasts til about tip off! Win or lose Cooper is going to play together as a team because the task is monumental with the experience level of this team. It won't be because someone did or didn't step up.

NCC over Cooper earlier this year by 14 with both teams at full strength.

 

Now with Cooper having players out how do they upset the Breds?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.