North and South bound 75 closed in Tennessee

All Blue

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came back up I-75 on Saturday. The back-up was 8 miles long. I took the bypass at exit 134.

Took me 42 minutes to go the alternate route. It was the best part of my drive home from Florida. It was mid-afternoon and a beautiful sunny day. The scenery through the mountains was worth the trip.

I recommend that anyone traveling N on 75 take the by-pass during the day. Wouldn't want to do it at night, but during the day it is awesome. At least it was for this city boy.

Came back up I-75 on Saturday. The back-up was 8 miles long. I took the bypass at exit 134.

Took me 42 minutes to go the alternate route. It was the best part of my drive home from Florida. It was mid-afternoon and a beautiful sunny day. The scenery through the mountains was worth the trip.

I recommend that anyone traveling N on 75 take the by-pass during the day. Wouldn't want to do it at night, but during the day it is awesome. At least it was for this city boy.

I drove the same route as you today on my way back from Asheville, NC. Really pretty little side trip, haha.