Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath vs Newport 36th District Finals

Featured Replies

Coach Snapp should have some fun with everyone and have the PA announcer announce Ethan as "Ethan Wiggins."

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only suspense in this one is how much, 30, 40, 50 or more.

Coach Snapp should have some fun with everyone and have the PA announcer announce Ethan as "Ethan Wiggins."

 

Or at halftime honor Mullins, Covington, and Hollis for lettering this season for Newport. I assume those three young men will receive letters for playing varsity?

  • Author
Or at halftime honor Mullins, Covington, and Hollis for lettering this season for Newport. I assume those three young men will receive letters for playing varsity?

 

You're not serious?

You're not serious?

 

My mistake. I meant Wiggins, Chevington, and Hollins. Jack of All Trades would understand. lol.

My mistake. I meant Wiggins, Chevington, and Hollins. Jack of All Trades would understand. lol.

 

No I wouldn't. Don't link me to this nonsense.

No I wouldn't. Don't link me to this nonsense.

 

I was actually making good-natured fun at the poster who made the wrongful accusations against the Highlands players in another thread and then admitted he was wrong. That's why I mentioned you here. No problems.

  • Author
I was actually making good-natured fun at the poster who made the wrongful accusations against the Highlands players in another thread and then admitted he was wrong. That's why I mentioned you here. No problems.

 

Except Wiggins has 0 connection to anyone on that team whereas I can see where you are going. But its fine.

NewCath can name the score. They have Newport's number year in and year out. How many has NCC won in a row over Newport? Any Ws in the Snapp era?

NewCath can name the score. They have Newport's number year in and year out. How many has NCC won in a row over Newport? Any Ws in the Snapp era?

 

The last time Newport beat NewCath was the 2010 9th Region All "A" Classic Championship game 42-39.

 

The Wildcats were district runner-ups to the Breds in 2010 with NCC taking that championship game 63-38.

 

This was the same year that Newport also won the 9th Region Tournament with a blowout victory in the finals over the highly favored state ranked 2009 defending state champions The Holmes Bulldogs by a score of 60-34.

Long night for Newport. I hope Ethan goes out with a bang. It has to be a thrill for Rod to coach his son.

Long night for Newport. I hope Ethan goes out with a bang. It has to be a thrill for Rod to coach his son.

 

Will it go faster with a running clock :laugh:

I have not been to a district game for a long time and I'm thinking of taking my little ones. Any idea on ticket prices and how seating is at Bellevue?

I have not been to a district game for a long time and I'm thinking of taking my little ones. Any idea on ticket prices and how seating is at Bellevue?

 

No idea on ticket prices. Seats might be a problem as Hollins, Chevington, and Wiggins will not be able to sit on the Newport bench and will take up seats reserved for spectators.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.