Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova at Xavier Thoughts

Featured Replies

Wednesday night at Cintas, #1 vs #3 or 4 (presumably), and easily the biggest game in the short history of the new Big East. Winner will have a solid shot at the 1-line.

 

Thoughts? Predictions?

 

For me, I think Nova shoots 40%+ from the arc, Hart goes for 20+, Arch goes for 14, 5, and 6, and Nova eeks out a win by 2-4.

 

Hope not.

Kind of interesting because if X wins Villanova will still likely be the regular season Champ. So a 1 seed could come down to the who wins the Big East tourney as long as it is X or Villanova. If Villanova wins I guess they could still be a 1 seed even if they do not win the Big East tourney.

 

This is going to be a year where the 1 and 2 seeds are inter-changeable. Might be tough for the committee.

 

As for this game.......gosh Villanova has to know it will be different than the last time.....I think the crowd and home court get X a win.

X needs to remind Nova that they aren't in Philly. I wouldn't mind a couple of early hard fouls. X by 5.

X + Sumner = Win

Xavier takes a close one by 4.

Would love to see X get over that hump and I think they will. Would love to be in attendance.

I'll be there with some alumni friends, go Muskies! I think they should win with this one being home.

Xavier 77-74.

After weeks of watching mostly SEC basketball, I am ready for some fun, open BBall.

Wife just called me. Looks like I just bought her tickets to the game for her birthday next week. :lol2:

X lays an egg tonight.....however it will be there last loss until the final four.

Was hoping to go but my ticket source is dry... Enjoy the game to those who are going. These don't come around often!

Xavier plays well and Nova's main weakness exposed again. They got killed on the boards. Jay refuses to diversify.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.