Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quentin Goodin Posts Quadruple Double Tonight

Featured Replies

Thought this deserved a thread of it's own.

 

In only three quarters of play:

 

14 pts, 12 Rebs, 11 ast, 10 stls

 

#KYMrBasketball2016

Thought this deserved a thread of it's own.

 

In only three quarters of play:

 

14 pts, 12 Rebs, 11 ast, 10 stls

 

#KYMrBasketball2016

 

Great numbers by Goodin, and congrats! But I still think Carson Williams is Mr. Basketball this season. I believe both Goodin and Mason Faulkner are runner-ups to Williams. All three are outstanding players.

A week ago I said Carson Williams would win it. Q has put together two back to back performances and led his team to a win over Dunbar. Votes aren't due until next Friday I believe. I don't know that Carson is a lock anymore. This race just got a whole lot tighter in two quick games.

 

 

Helluva performance by Q and this is what people have been expecting to see from him.

 

It's not too late!

A week ago I said Carson Williams would win it. Q has put together two back to back performances and led his team to a win over Dunbar. Votes aren't due until next Friday I believe. I don't know that Carson is a lock anymore. This race just got a whole lot tighter in two quick games.

 

 

Helluva performance by Q and this is what people have been expecting to see from him.

 

It's not too late!

 

Don't forget Carson Williams put up 40 points and 15 rebounds against a very good South Oldham team last week. I believe that just about wrapped it up as far as Mr. Basketball. And I do believe Faulkner is a big factor in the voting as well. Goodin is a fine player, but his team's performance much of the season has been puzzling. But it will be fun to see how the voters respond!

Don't forget Carson Williams put up 40 points and 15 rebounds against a very good South Oldham team last week. I believe that just about wrapped it up as far as Mr. Basketball. And I do believe Faulkner is a big factor in the voting as well. Goodin is a fine player, but his team's performance much of the season has been puzzling. But it will be fun to see how the voters respond!

 

We live in a what have you done for me lately world now. Carson put up 40 and 15 on the same day Q put up a triple double against Dunbar. Both high quality performances and what I would call Mr. Basketball performances. They are showing up with the lights on. Now Q goes out and puts up a quadruple double in 3 quarters? Twitter is abuzz and voters are taking notes.

 

Q has made it a race again and it will be fun to watch what they both do between now and next Friday when ballots are due. I expect some high quality basketball from both of them.

 

I wish I had a vote to cast next Wednesday.

Great numbers by Goodin, and congrats! But I still think Carson Williams is Mr. Basketball this season. I believe both Goodin and Mason Faulkner are runner-ups to Williams. All three are outstanding players.

 

I'm stunned that you think Carson Williams is Mr. Basketball.

I'm stunned that you think Carson Williams is Mr. Basketball.

 

The dark cloud arrives, and the sunshine disappears. Ever check out the Fancy Park/Matt Jones story?

The dark cloud arrives, and the sunshine disappears. Ever check out the Fancy Park/Matt Jones story?

 

Smile a little my man. I love Carson Williams. I don't even know what your last sentence means. Smile, have some fun. High school basketball is fun.

Smile a little my man. I love Carson Williams. I don't even know what your last sentence means. Smile, have some fun. High school basketball is fun.

 

Agreed. But you had asked about Matt Jones a couple of weeks ago in another thread re: press watching out for him. My reason for asking. Yes, high school sports are the best. I agree!

Who all votes? Is it possible that they could take votes from each other, being both are in the 5th region.

As many have said before me, I think it is a shame that the vote is taken before their "body of work" is complete, i.e. before the tournament in their senior season. I have always thought winning, and making others around you better, should at least factor in to some degree. Just my opinion, but I think the decision would be easier if we waited to see who performed the best in their districts, regionals and state tournament. They all have the credentials and are deserving ....

Who all votes? Is it possible that they could take votes from each other, being both are in the 5th region.

 

Head coaches

Because many coaches in the 5th don't like Gatewood that could effect the votes IMO. I think all 3 deserve I would be fine with either of them geting the honor.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.