Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 72 Simon Kenton 44

Featured Replies

Final in Park Hills.

 

Glad I didn't go.

Even though I will be rooting for Holmes against CovCath in their district game, I think CovCath is clearly the best team in the 9th and them not winning the region would be a major upset.

Covington Catholic 72

Simon Kenton 44

Simon Kenton 5 13 12 14 44

Covington Catholic 17 21 15 19 72

Simon Kenton -- Murray 2, Sergent 3, Cottrell 2, Kitchen 3, Fries 14, Sammons 5, Zelch 6, Martin 5.

Covington Catholic -- Fredrick 10, Vonhandorf 14, Sweeney 4, Massie 4, Flood 14, MAyer 10, Ruthsatz 8, Galvin 2, Ziegelmeyer 4, Davin 2

 

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

No Hawkins in the box?

No Hawkins in the box?

 

I was thinking the same thing!

Is Hawkins hurt? His presence this year has been very quiet. Did his knee injury put him back some?

Hawkins way to good not to be in the box? Injury? I concur with others really thought we would see a breakout year.

Delete

Hawkins played but was a non factor. Had at least 2 3's and quit a few turn overs. Box score is missing 7 pts from the SK total.

I've been reading about how talented Hawkins is for over a year on here.

 

What am I missing? Numbers just aren't there.

I've been reading about how talented Hawkins is for over a year on here.

 

What am I missing? Numbers just aren't there.

 

Think a lot of people were expecting a breakout year from Hawkins. Apparently was healthy enough and played well enough on the summer circuit for Belmont and Lipscomb to come watch him in preseason open gyms?

 

Interesting skill set for a kid his size but not sure it has translated to success at the high school level yet.

SK should not be this bad.

 

This is a serious understatement.

Think a lot of people were expecting a breakout year from Hawkins. Apparently was healthy enough and played well enough on the summer circuit for Belmont and Lipscomb to come watch him in preseason open gyms?

 

Interesting skill set for a kid his size but not sure it has translated to success at the high school level yet.

 

There is no doubt JC is not having the year most thought he was going to have. While he has good vision, passing and shooting skills I think having to play so much point guard has hurt him. He is more suited for the 2 guard or small forward position.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.