Covington Catholic 72 Simon Kenton 44

It's absolutely the HEAD COACH! I've been to many of their games over the past year and the talent they have and the region they are in? How can the coach stay? We live in the district and my son will NOT play for Trent or the Bach guy... How many kids have stopped playing there because of the coaches? Racke??

It's absolutely the HEAD COACH! I've been to many of their games over the past year and the talent they have and the region they are in? How can the coach stay? We live in the district and my son will NOT play for Trent or the Bach guy... How many kids have stopped playing there because of the coaches? Racke??

I could counter and add than many kids have recently came to SK to play for TS. Several kids have decided to stop playing basketball to focus on other sports recently, which is a trend everywhere.

You have first hand knowledge that Cam isn't playing BB because of TS?

Discussion has gotten off topic of the game but I think the thing frustrating for the fans who follow SK is the fact that the players who are seniors now walked off the Cov Cath floor with the NKY Freshman Championship in 13. Racke was an 8th Grader playing up. There are only 3 kids from that team still playing. You put a little hope when you win a freshman championship and get frustrated when it doesn't happen...that's why you shouldn't get too excited by Middle School and Frosh Ships. Lots can happen.

I could counter and add than many kids have recently came to SK to play for TS. Several kids have decided to stop playing basketball to focus on other sports recently, which is a trend everywhere.

The concern isn't weather Cam did not play because of the coach, the concern is you had 7 JV/Varsity players choose not to come back out for the team this year.

Of those 7, 2 were seniors that had played all the way up, 2 were basketball only, and at least 3 to 4 would have been key contributors to the varsity.

Hopefully they get back on the winning track SK plays Holmes tonight.

Edited by uk#1fan