Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 66 Campbell County 63

Featured Replies

Nope. Guess again. If you want to boast about being able to beat anyone in the 10th, make sure you aren't 5-5 against 10th region opponents. That's all I was saying.

Last night's game could have gone either way.

 

Paging Truth 22....:popcorn:

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...Then why haven't they won all their games against 10th region opponents so far? I see a loss to Scott, Brossart, 2 to Bracken...

 

You forgot our loss to GRC. Truth22 said "can", not did or even should have. Most knowledgeable 10th region fans will tell you PC has underachieved this year. Last night however they played to the level many expected. They outshot CC from the field, the three point line, and free throws. Both teams had 18 rebounds. Why not give PC a little love?

congratulations to the Wildcats........

The Wildcats shots were falling last night.

Wilson being 3 for 11 from the floor didn't help the Camels cause

Hmmm...Then why haven't they won all their games against 10th region opponents so far? I see a loss to Scott, Brossart, 2 to Bracken...

The truth is the region is wide open. PC has lost some close games they should've won. They can play with anyone in the region. Come District Time, the regular season is out the window, you have to fight to stay alive. Don't look at W-L column come tournament time or you may end up watching from the bleachers. No one team can be overlooked.

The truth is the region is wide open. PC has lost some close games they should've won. They can play with anyone in the region. Come District Time, the regular season is out the window, you have to fight to stay alive. Don't look at W-L column come tournament time or you may end up watching from the bleachers. No one team can be overlooked.

You left out "the other team wanted it more" and "thats why they play the game." Otherwise, you just about covered them all.

You left out "the other team wanted it more" and "thats why they play the game." Otherwise, you just about covered them all.

 

Games aren't played on paper.

How many turnovers did the Camels have?

 

I'm not as shocked as others as the Camels have proven to have peaks and valleys, but they have been playing better of late, so I still expected them to get the win.

 

I hope this does not equate to me seeing a peak tomorrow night.

Games aren't played on paper.

 

... or tablets and iPads.

  • Author
You forgot our loss to GRC. Truth22 said "can"' date=' not did or even should have. Most knowledgeable 10th region fans will tell you PC has underachieved this year. Last night however they played to the level many expected. They outshot CC from the field, the three point line, and free throws. Both teams had 18 rebounds. Why not give PC a little love?[/quote']

 

Oh, I'm sorry. See, I equate "can" to actually doing so. If you "can" beat any team in the 10th, why haven't you? It was a ridiculous comment to make in the 1st place.

Oh, I'm sorry. See, I equate "can" to actually doing so. If you "can" beat any team in the 10th, why haven't you? It was a ridiculous comment to make in the 1st place.

Sorry lawildcat, but I think the comment was very accurate and appropriate. I have little to do other than high school basketball this winter. Currently have seen about 40 games, and we are seeing a very unique 10th Region season with perhaps as many as 10 teams that on a given night could beat almost any one else in the Region. Not a single unblemished regional record out there, but this Regional tournament could find some very good teams not even qualifying or losing to District Runner-ups.

Oh, I'm sorry. See, I equate "can" to actually doing so. If you "can" beat any team in the 10th, why haven't you? It was a ridiculous comment to make in the 1st place.

 

I believe post 47 explains why we haven't. Have you no comments on the facts of the game?

You forgot our loss to GRC. Truth22 said "can"' date=' not did or even should have. Most knowledgeable 10th region fans will tell you PC has underachieved this year. Last night however they played to the level many expected. They outshot CC from the field, the three point line, and free throws. Both teams had 18 rebounds. Why not give PC a little love?[/quote']

 

Pendelton played a great game last night, forced CCHS to play their style and created a whole new thread opportunity on BGP about shot clocks. Well played game by both teams, better team last night won.

 

The PC team and coaches deserve the love, some of the PC fans...well...

 

When grown adults are yelling out intentionally during the opposing team's free throw attempts....generally speaking that's classless....

 

...and that probably accounts for the some of response.

 

Who does that and why do grown adults think that is acceptable ?

Pendelton played a great game last night, forced CCHS to play their style and created a whole new thread opportunity on BGP about shot clocks. Well played game by both teams, better team last night won.

 

The PC team and coaches deserve the love, some of the PC fans...well...

 

When grown adults are yelling out intentionally during the opposing team's free throw attempts....generally speaking that's classless....

 

...and that probably accounts for the some of response.

 

Who does that and why do grown adults think that is acceptable ?

 

I'm with you. It's a complete loss of proper perspective.

  • Author
I believe post 47 explains why we haven't. Have you no comments on the facts of the game?

 

The facts as I see them are:

 

Had CCHS not fallen into, I think, a 13 point deficit in the beginning of the game, they may have come out on top in the end.

 

PC can shoot the 3 very well.

 

#13 for PC is like Lightening McQueen! Fast, fast, fast

 

PC did a great job of slowing down the pace which really hurt CCHS as they are definitely an uptempo type of team.

 

Is that enough love for PC or do I need to stroke some more?

  • Author

Total lack of class @BirdBrain. Grown men and women hooting and hollering while a kid is shooting free throws. Leave that to the kids still in high school.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.