Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 66 Campbell County 63

Featured Replies

  • Author
Is this game at the Fieldhouse?

 

Yes

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume then going up tempo cuts down on Wilson's touches which is why he had 11???

 

Entry passes to the paint suspect.....

Heard two seniors didnt see a second of the game is that true?

Seriously, why wouldn't you start your seniors on senior night. Give them their start, see how it goes and then put in your normal rotation. They evidentially were good enough to make the team, put in time at practice etc.... Unless they were being withheld for discipline reasons or academics or something. Its high school basketball people for heavens sake.

  • Author
Seriously, why wouldn't you start your seniors on senior night. Give them their start, see how it goes and then put in your normal rotation. They evidentially were good enough to make the team, put in time at practice etc.... Unless they were being withheld for discipline reasons or academics or something. Its high school basketball people for heavens sake.

 

Last night was not Senior night at CCHS.

Seriously, why wouldn't you start your seniors on senior night. Give them their start, see how it goes and then put in your normal rotation. They evidentially were good enough to make the team, put in time at practice etc.... Unless they were being withheld for discipline reasons or academics or something. Its high school basketball people for heavens sake.

 

Last night was not Senior night at CCHS.

 

Thanks. Disregard the above message then. I was under the impression that it was. Carry on.

Seriously, why wouldn't you start your seniors on senior night. Give them their start, see how it goes and then put in your normal rotation. They evidentially were good enough to make the team, put in time at practice etc.... Unless they were being withheld for discipline reasons or academics or something. Its high school basketball people for heavens sake.

Senior night for CCHS is Feb. 19th.

I would assume then going up tempo cuts down on Wilson's touches which is why he had 11???

 

No just not enough looks inside last night. I didn't see PC doing anything different than what anybody else has done with Wilson. Although in the 2nd half it looked like the goal was to push Wilson out of the lane and foul to send him to the line instead of giving up the "and 1". In my opinion the uptempo style suits the Camels. Plenty of guards and a big man that can run the floor. I think Wilson would be able to get the ball before a fortress was built around him. Just a thought...

Hmmm...Then why haven't they won all their games against 10th region opponents so far? I see a loss to Scott, Brossart, 2 to Bracken...

I'm guessing you are a Bracken County Fan. Scott was the first game of the year. Brossart is a good team. That's like saying UK can't win the SEC because they have losses to LSU, Auburn and Tennessee.

I still see Camels as the team to beat in the region. They will not surprise anyone this time. If they win the title in a couple of weeks, they will have certainly earned it.

  • Author
I'm guessing you are a Bracken County Fan. Scott was the first game of the year. Brossart is a good team. That's like saying UK can't win the SEC because they have losses to LSU, Auburn and Tennessee.

 

Nope. Guess again. If you want to boast about being able to beat anyone in the 10th, make sure you aren't 5-5 against 10th region opponents. That's all I was saying.

Last night's game could have gone either way.

Heard two seniors didnt see a second of the game is that true?

 

Two that rarely see minutes in any game. Not a factor.

I seem to remember in the prediction thread a Camel win by 15? I would love to hear some "facts" by this poster instead of cheap rhetoric why they lost. The 10th is wide open and the tournament will be thunder dome.

No just not enough looks inside last night. I didn't see PC doing anything different than what anybody else has done with Wilson. Although in the 2nd half it looked like the goal was to push Wilson out of the lane and foul to send him to the line instead of giving up the "and 1". In my opinion the uptempo style suits the Camels. Plenty of guards and a big man that can run the floor. I think Wilson would be able to get the ball before a fortress was built around him. Just a thought...

 

Camels (in my opinion) have struggled all year getting Wilson the ball. They can do it when the entry is easy, but limited plays designed to get him a clean entry pass, and limited ability of the guards to find a way when he is aggressively guarded.

I seem to remember in the prediction thread a Camel win by 15? I would love to hear some "facts" by this poster instead of cheap rhetoric why they lost. The 10th is wide open and the tournament will be thunder dome.

 

Cheap rhetoric implies excuses are being made. I will say this: the team that won scored more points than the other team.

Again, won't give credit where credit is due. Pendleton played a better game tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.