Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trace Young leaving

Featured Replies

Huntington

 

According to reports on Twitter

  • Replies 48
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Thanks. It Was your tweet I saw.

Thanks. It Was your tweet I saw.

 

Wonder where he will land?

I guess the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

  • Author
Wonder where he will land?

 

No telling. 3 schools in 2 years so far.

Wonder where he will land?

 

Taylor County

Taylor County

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I laugh but uh......yeah.

Thats 2 out of the 3 Apollo D1 recruits that have left prep school and another who i think wishes he could leave. Cant help but wonder how that team would look with all 3 guys. I know all 3 are good kids and i wish them all the best. Maybe Trace will return home to play for coach Sparks next year??

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I laugh but uh......yeah.

 

I heard somewhere else that's even more amusing but we will see

I heard somewhere else that's even more amusing but we will see

 

Another arrow in the All-A champ's quiver?

I heard somewhere else that's even more amusing but we will see

 

Pretty sure we heard the same thing. If true, this board will explode.

Sweet....Cordia?! :heh:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

That was door #2.

Whatever happened to penalties for transferring for non-legitimate reasons? This is one (of many) way AAU has hurt/changed the game. These kids up and leave a school whenever they don't get their way, or their AAU people find a better fit for them.

 

Could also be a big reason why the level of play is way down in this state. I could go on and on, but this is my biggest pet peeve with high school sports these days.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.