Trace Young leaving

I hate to keep going back and forth but what you are saying is not true. He played with his prep school on the Sunday of Mustang Madness which was January 10th.

I guess we're both wrong. 22Ft had games in Paducah on the 7th and 8th. Maybe I got some bad information or was confused by the messages I was getting but i have messages on 1/6 saying he was back at Apollo and had left 22ft. The source was pretty reliable so that's what I went with. Either way, I do understand where you're coming from. His appeal will be decided this week.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we're both wrong. 22Ft had games in Paducah on the 7th and 8th. Maybe I got some bad information or was confused by the messages I was getting but i have messages on 1/6 saying he was back at Apollo and had left 22ft. The source was pretty reliable so that's what I went with. Either way, I do understand where you're coming from. His appeal will be decided this week.

It's kind of hard to play for a school that you already left. Again, in order to enroll at Apollo he would have to transfer his records from his prep school.

It's kind of hard to play for a school that you already left. Again, in order to enroll at Apollo he would have to transfer his records from his prep school.

You may very well be correct and I may have got some incorrect info. Are you sure he played with 22ft at McCracken?? I only ask because of the people telling me he was back at the school are pretty reliable sources. If he actually did play games during the second semester, it makes the ruling make a lot more sense.

You may very well be correct and I may have got some incorrect info. Are you sure he played with 22ft at McCracken?? I only ask because of the people telling me he was back at the school are pretty reliable sources. If he actually did play games during the second semester, it makes the ruling make a lot more sense.

Since I was there for both of their games, yes I am sure.