Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oliver Lucas to Dunbar?

Featured Replies

They hit the lottery when they hired Rains, word on the street is that parents had a petition to get him removed as coach. Unfortunately that school has a history of parents overstepping their bounds & creating enough friction that coaches have just given up over there.

 

Lucas did a great job @ Station in regards to wins/losses compared to what had occurred @ that school since John Nochta stepped down as head coach to become Principal at Henry Clay. That being said, he left the program in financial turmoil & a lot of brand new uniforms & equipment went unaccounted for after he stepped down causing the school to have to replace a lot before the next season.(not saying he took them, they were basically given away) I've also heard that Manual received a large shipment of cleats that were an unapproved order from him as well & the AD is trying to unload them. (heard this from an AD I spoke to, can anyone from Manual can chime in on this to verify)

 

Dunbar collects football coaches over there; Hensley retired from there after last school year after stepping down after 2008, Howell, Thomas & Rains are all still there currently.

 

Lucas has some family ties to Central Kentucky if I remember correctly.

 

I'm pretty sure the shoes were donated from the Big University next door. They are red/black adidas cleats. I know UL donates a lot of their stuff to them.

I heard some things about this type of thing when he was at station as well, like I said you never know the full truth, but there was some equipment and financial disagreements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Manual on the uptick with the coach preceding Lucas........ Joe--------?

Any news on the Dunbar hire?

Second interview with montgomery Monday.

Second interview with montgomery Monday.

 

Who? Coach Lucas?

Yes lucas is one of the second interviewees

Okay, I am confused now... Is Coach Lucas interviewing with Montgomery County or is Dunbar interviewing a Coach named Montgomery?

I think Lucas interviewed at both Montgomery and Dunbar. I heard Dunbar has offered the job to someone, but not sure who. If they offered Lucas, he probably won't interview at Montgomery. Anyone know?

I feel that it wouldnt matter if he has interviewed for a 2nd time @ one of the schools, he will interview @ the other just to feel them out to see where he stands.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Manual on the uptick with the coach preceding Lucas........ Joe--------?

 

Nichols. He didn't start administrator's son at QB at duPont Manual and paid the price.

LIKE Button ^^^^^^^^

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.