Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newcath DL Maleek Lawrence Commits

Featured Replies

To Union College.

 

Congrats to Maleek and his family!

  • Author

Didn't ask for detail but I was told "it was too good of an offer to pass up" in regards to the financial package he will be getting

Good for him! Union is hitting NKY hard. Facilities are pretty good and they seem to have good support from the community despite not having huge success in the W column. Hope our NKY players can be of some big help!

Congrats to Maleek and his family. Great get for Union.

Congrats to Maleek...kid can get after it.

Congrats to Maleek heck of a player and a great young man I wish him all the best, he will do very well there.

Very happy for Maleek, he was a joy to watch playing the game.

Congratulations Maleek! Wishing Maleek nothing but the best and most success as a Union Bulldog!

I know he was at TMC last week with Smith and Talon from NewCath. Union must have put out a great offer. The Bulldogs are getting one heck of a player.

Congrats to him and to Union College! I thought he would be going somewhere bigger than NAIA. This kid is very good and I wish him good luck

Awesome! Hated trying to figure out how to block this kid for the last 3 years.

I thought he'd end up at a bigger school as well, awesome player!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.