Cole VonHandorf/6'3 Cov Cath HS

Peyton Broughton/6'5 North laurel

Kel Sotts/ 6'2 Russell County

Isaac Lenham/6'5 Marion County

Dylan Gaines/6'4 Taylor County

Damon Tobler/6'4 Perry County

Idris Akinyemi/6'9 June Buchanan 

Austin Fisher/6'0 Clarksville Acad

How well would that group do against hoop dreams, Louisville Magic, and the other Adidas teams. Looks like good team height, but only one true big. I know in the EYBL you must have true bigs, but have not had the pleasure to watch many squads in the Adidas circuit. Big fan of Peyton Broughton however, he is probably 6'3. Either way this is a great squad with just about everyone on the team a Division 1 player or has the potential to go D1.

How well would that group do against hoop dreams, Louisville Magic, and the other Adidas teams. Looks like good team height, but only one true big. I know in the EYBL you must have true bigs, but have not had the pleasure to watch many squads in the Adidas circuit. Big fan of Peyton Broughton however, he is probably 6'3. Either way this is a great squad with just about everyone on the team a Division 1 player or has the potential to go D1.

Based on what I was told, Manimal and Louisville Magic are playing the Silver Division of Adidas while Hoop Dreams is the only Kentucky team playing on the Gold division.

As for bigs on the Adidas circuit, last year Bam Adebayo was on Team Loaded. But aside from that I don't recall any dominant bigs on Adidas rosters. But every shoe circuit requires legitimate post players, especially at 17u. It's a grown mans game in those leagues.

As a Manimal parent, you think they have the size to compete with the bigger teams on the Adidas Silver Bracket?

I think this team will be more than capable of competing against big teams, and I look for a run and gun mentality. This style of play has been a very successful formula for Coach Stallworth and Manimal in the past, and should be the same with this group. Honestly this is probably a bigger team overall than last year's team. And I will go as far as to say that this will be a better shooting team as well.

I think this team will be more than capable of competing against big teams, and I look for a run and gun mentality. This style of play has been a very successful formula for Coach Stallworth and Manimal in the past, and should be the same with this group. Honestly this is probably a bigger team overall than last year's team. And I will go as far as to say that this will be a better shooting team as well.

I suspect they will go as far as Broughton takes them.

Any word on their 16u team?

I wonder why more people haven't posted rosters here by now. Most programs have to be close to finished with their rosters by now

definitely a bigger team, and the run and gun mentality and the pressing style helps in making it reluctant to throw the ball to the post for the opposite team. Also you wont see huge teams in gauntlet honestly speaking, magic, hoop dreams have no real post presence just some good length to go with their style of play as so does manimal. I believe it will be a good summer for the state of ky because the 2017 class is loaded.

Some of the better 2017 AAU programs are and this is in random order by the way. Hoop Dreams, Manimal, Louisville Magic. Non Shoe Teams- Shining Stars, Charlotte Court, Louisville Lightning, Louisville Spartans, Louisville Prospects, MATTS Mustangs, Hoopsters, KY Select, and WKY Elite. I would like to see the rosters of these teams.

Do you have the Manimal schedule?

April 1-3 Knoxvegas Heat

April 15-17 Adidas in Dallas

April 22-24 Adidas in Atlanta

May 6-8 Adidas May Classic in Indy

May 13-15 Bob Gibbons in Atlanta

May 27-30 Nike Memorial Classic in Atlanta

July 6-10 Adidas in Spartanburg, SC

July 14-17 Best of South in Atlanta

July 20-24 Adidas Super 64 in Vegas

definitely a bigger team, and the run and gun mentality and the pressing style helps in making it reluctant to throw the ball to the post for the opposite team. Also you wont see huge teams in gauntlet honestly speaking, magic, hoop dreams have no real post presence just some good length to go with their style of play as so does manimal. I believe it will be a good summer for the state of ky because the 2017 class is loaded.

Why wouldn't we have post presences? Last year's team didn't. This year's version definitely will. Have to have post players to play in the GOLD division of the Adidas Gauntlet.

Magic also will start 6'10 Chris Vogt, 6'8 Trace Young, 6'7 Jaylen Sebree, 6'4 Tony Jackson and 5'10 JR Mathis. That's probably the tallest/longest roster you'll see in the Silver Division of the Gauntlet.

Do agree the class of 2017 is very good statewide but I hate that several players play out of state for AAU.

Why wouldn't we have post presences? Last year's team didn't. This year's version definitely will. Have to have post players to play in the GOLD division of the Adidas Gauntlet.

Magic also will start 6'10 Chris Vogt, 6'8 Trace Young, 6'7 Jaylen Sebree, 6'4 Tony Jackson and 5'10 JR Mathis. That's probably the tallest/longest roster you'll see in the Silver Division of the Gauntlet.

Do agree the class of 2017 is very good statewide but I hate that several players play out of state for AAU.

Who are the post presences? Is your roster finalized?