2016 AAU Rosters

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see tonight that Michael Moreno joins Kyle Rode to play for Indiana Elite 15u and Danny Butt and Steven Fitzgerald left Magic for WACG. 4 more kids leaving KY. Hate to see these kids go play out of state.

Agree, but some of the out of state programs are so well funded that the ability to cover costs for travel of not only players, but also their families is hard to pass up.

What about the non shoe AAU teams rosters such as Charlotte Court, MATTS Mustangs, KY Hoopsters, Next Level, Shining Stars, Attucks Wolfpack, WKY Elite, KY Select, and Louisville Lightning? All teams have been strong in the past, I would like to see all of the best KY teams compete in the KY AAU State tournament this year to have a true KY champion. I'm sure some of the independent teams may surprize the shoe teams

What about the non shoe AAU teams rosters such as Charlotte Court, MATTS Mustangs, KY Hoopsters, Next Level, Shining Stars, Attucks Wolfpack, WKY Elite, KY Select, and Louisville Lightning? All teams have been strong in the past, I would like to see all of the best KY teams compete in the KY AAU State tournament this year to have a true KY champion. I'm sure some of the independent teams may surprize the shoe teams

If you know the rosters, share them.

I wonder how many shoe sponsored teams will attend the state aau tourney this year.