Who should get MVP?

Who should get MVP?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get MVP?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Brady had all his weapons healthy the entire year, we would not be having this conversation. Carolina plays in a weak division (Even weaker than AFC East) and plays a lower tier schedule. Patriots plat a top tier schedule EVERY year. If Carolina had to cope with the injuries the Patriots had this year, they would not be a play-off team!

Yeah, I'll give Cam the MVP, but is he the b est QB? Hell No!

If Brady had all his weapons healthy the entire year, we would not be having this conversation. Carolina plays in a weak division (Even weaker than AFC East) and plays a lower tier schedule. Patriots plat a top tier schedule EVERY year. If Carolina had to cope with the injuries the Patriots had this year, they would not be a play-off team!

No one said he was.

Everyone makes a big deal about Aaron Rodgers performance this year without his #1 WR Jordy Nelson. Keep in mind, Cam Newton has been missing his #1 all year as well.

The Patriots had a very easy schedule this season...

Everyone makes a big deal about Aaron Rodgers performance this year without his #1 WR Jordy Nelson. Keep in mind, Cam Newton has been missing his #1 all year as well.

And Aaron still threw for 1000 more yards and 6 more TDs than Cam. Higher completion percentage also.

Cam is still the MVP. Just saying that Aaron's worst is still better than a lot of QB's best.

And Aaron still threw for 1000 more yards and 6 more TDs than Cam. Higher completion percentage also.

Cam is still the MVP. Just saying that Aaron's worst is still better than a lot of QB's best.

put Ben in a similar category. Would have airmailed 5k yards minus the injury. Cam has been spectacular. All the way around.

That's only because of Ted Ginn drops.... Deion Sanders quote on Ginn made me laugh, he said "Ted Ginn has really matured. I wouldn't drop my baby out of a burning building to him, but I really do like him."

Anyways MVP is Cam and its not even close. I'm rooting for the Panthers to win it all because I like Cam quite a lot.

That's only because of Ted Ginn drops.... Deion Sanders quote on Ginn made me laugh, he said "Ted Ginn has really matured. I wouldn't drop my baby out of a burning building to him, but I really do like him."

Anyways MVP is Cam and its not even close. I'm rooting for the Panthers to win it all because I like Cam quite a lot.

:lol2:

Me too. The Cam haters are a strange bunch. Folks that hate him hate him with a passion.