Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Bezold college choices

Featured Replies

Is Tyler Bezold from Holy Cross a fit for a Division I, II, or III program? From watching him I think he can play be a very good II player, and maybe a great III player.

 

If his father had not been unfairly treated by the dumpster fire of a university called NKU, I think Tyler could have been a good walk on player there. No chance at that now. I have heard Christian Brothers, Thomas More and small schools up north are in on him. My best guess is he ends up in Division II.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NKU has nothing to do with this. Hopefully he can get a scholarship at an NAIA D2 school so he doesn't have to walk on or play D3.

 

Any highlights of the kid?

  • Author
NKU has nothing to do with this. Hopefully he can get a scholarship at an NAIA D2 school so he doesn't have to walk on or play D3.

 

Any highlights of the kid?

 

Of course you would come to NKU's defense. And stab David in the back.

 

Tyler is all over the news, get the highlights from them.

Of course you would come to NKU's defense. And stab David in the back.

 

Tyler is all over the news, get the highlights from them.

 

Why do your posts always seem like your upset ?

  • Author
Why do your posts always seem like your upset ?

 

You must have not read the thread title closely. I was asking a question, and NKU's No. 1 defender butted in with his biased opinion. The poster, who has stabbed David Bezold behind his back repeatedly since he was fired by fire dumpster U, caused the "upset" post as you call it.

 

So, back to the thread, is Tyler Bezold a Division I, II, or III player?

Huge world of difference between Christian Brothers and Thomas More but good to maybe have options and interests.

I think he fits at a lower level NAIA school or D3, just dont see him playing at a top tier NAIA or D2 school

I think he fits at a lower level NAIA school or D3, just dont see him playing at a top tier NAIA or D2 school

 

 

Agreed.

Tired. Pathetic. You're diminishing this kid by spewing your false narrative in a post about him.

 

Get a grip.

Edited by Bench

You must have not read the thread title closely. I was asking a question, and NKU's No. 1 defender butted in with his biased opinion. The poster, who has stabbed David Bezold behind his back repeatedly since he was fired by fire dumpster U, caused the "upset" post as you call it.

 

So, back to the thread, is Tyler Bezold a Division I, II, or III player?

 

How does a person butt in on an open forum?

Why do your posts always seem like your upset ?

 

Because he his, 99% of the time.

Of course you would come to NKU's defense. And stab David in the back.

 

Tyler is all over the news, get the highlights from them.

 

I spend hours and hours of my life selflessly trying to help kids like Tyler Bezold and my friend Dave Bezold. Your act is a tired one buddy.

  • Author
Tired. Pathetic. You're diminishing this kid by spewing your false narrative in a post about him.

 

Get a grip.

 

Same to you. And tell us about Todd Johnson and Tyler White and Jordan Jackson since you are so NKU!

  • Author
I spend hours and hours of my life selflessly trying to help kids like Tyler Bezold and my friend Dave Bezold. Your act is a tired one buddy.

 

That is funny. My act? Talk with Kevin Schapell about acts, and your name will come up. lol.

That is funny. My act? Talk with Kevin Schapell about acts, and your name will come up. lol.

 

I don't know Kevin Schapell but you can sure as heck tell him to message me if he has a problem. And you can do the same.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.