Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 66 Newport 59

Featured Replies

@Just Jim

Did your camera make the trip with you?

 

Sorry, took the night off. It's so hard to watch and enjoy a game when taking pictures. Makes me appreciate @paNDA and @StXBomber88 who give so much of their time for our (and the kids) enjoyment.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Mullins play in that game against Highlands?

 

nope

Teamwork and execution prevails for Holy Cross. Bezold scored at will. Newport has some good individual players but no concept of playing together. All "me" and not "we."

 

I think Holy Cross vs. NewCath will be great battle, could go either way.

 

So you are sayin Bellevue and St Henry have no chance? :clap:

So you are sayin Bellevue and St Henry have no chance? :clap:

 

None at all. Bellevue scored 14 total points in a entire game last week and is overmatched. St. Henry gets a lot out of what they have, a credit to their coach, but they have little shot at winning. Too much size and talent to overcome.

So you are sayin Bellevue and St Henry have no chance? :clap:

 

 

And I'm right about 99% of the time. See my NFL posts about the Steelers vs Bengals in the playoff games for reference. Or tonight's Holy Cross win vs Newport.

And I'm right about 99% of the time. See my NFL posts about the Steelers vs Bengals in the playoff games for reference. Or tonight's Holy Cross win vs Newport.

 

Folks, let me introduce you to Nostradamus. He is correct on sports picks 99% of the time. It's like he has the Sports Almanac from Back to the Future 2 or something. :idunno:

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 10

I've seen Mullins play aau for at least 5yrs... I like the kid but wish he would grow up he has always been a me player and not a team player. one of the most talented kids in northern ky.. one of the reasons he left Holmes is because he wants to be the star and not play second behind anyone

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 13

I've seen Mullins play aau for at least 5yrs... I like the kid but wish he would grow up he has always been a me player and not a team player. one of the most talented kids in northern ky.. one of the reasons he left Holmes is because he wants to be the star and not play second behind anyone

 

Except for the fact that he has become a TEAM player at Newport.

Anyone catch the recap of the game on the news last night? There was a bad pass and the kid from Newport (possibly Davis) just stopped and watched the ball go over half court. Bezold hustled after it and went in for the layup.

We mentioned it on Holy Cross Radio as well. It was a bad pass in the back court and either Davis or Hollis, I can't recall, didn't go after it. Tyler Bezold alertly went after it and got a layup out of it.

Anyone catch the recap of the game on the news last night? There was a bad pass and the kid from Newport (possibly Davis) just stopped and watched the ball go over half court. Bezold hustled after it and went in for the layup.

 

Didn't see the news, but that was a bad play by Newport (think it was Hollis that didn't go after the ball and it was a bad pass out to him) and a heads up play by Bezold.

I did see it on the news and I was immediately impressed by the lack of hustle as well. Of course my eyes were still recovering from the close-up of Troy Houston with a lollipop. I think that image was seared into my retinas.

  • Author
I've seen Mullins play aau for at least 5yrs... I like the kid but wish he would grow up he has always been a me player and not a team player. one of the most talented kids in northern ky.. one of the reasons he left Holmes is because he wants to be the star and not play second behind anyone

 

Not true. Did he want to contribute in a win? Of course. But he was always much more worried about getting a W at Holmes.

 

What you failed to mention was how close he was to both Beetle and McClendon off the court.

Folks, let me introduce you to Nostradamus. He is correct on sports picks 99% of the time. It's like he has the Sports Almanac from Back to the Future 2 or something. :idunno:

 

Name calling shows how immature you are. But I see the mods already sanctioned you for it.

 

I am correct about 99% of the time because the predictions I make are obvious. Like Holy Cross beating Newport, or both St. Henry and Bellevue losing tonight. You can also mark down my prediction about Highlands beating Newport in the district in a few weeks. My buddy jackofalltrades will vouch for my predictions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.