Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 66 Newport 59

Featured Replies

Final from 9th Region All A.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Bezold had 17 at the half.

Not a bad showing from Newport.

Congratz to HC though.

Bezold had 17 at the half.

 

29 for the game, according to Holy Cross Internet Radio.

They get the winner of Bellevue/Villa Madonna.

Teamwork and execution prevails for Holy Cross. Bezold scored at will. Newport has some good individual players but no concept of playing together. All "me" and not "we."

 

I think Holy Cross vs. NewCath will be great battle, could go either way.

Bezold and Weyer the top 2 players in the region IMO. Weyer has great skills and is bigger, but Bezold is heady and knows how to score in crunch time.

 

Hope Weyer is able to play if/when NewCath plays Holy Cross later in this All-A tournament. Will be a great game.

From the outside looking in since I have seen Newport 3 times and Highlands 2 times this year, I think that district's other regional rep will probably be Highlands. I think the Bluebirds will knock off the Wildcats in the district elimination game. I know Newport beat them by a point earlier, but that will only give Highlands the edge in the district.

Bezold best player on the court tonight!

From the outside looking in since I have seen Newport 3 times and Highlands 2 times this year, I think that district's other regional rep will probably be Highlands. I think the Bluebirds will knock off the Wildcats in the district elimination game. I know Newport beat them by a point earlier, but that will only give Highlands the edge in the district.

 

Did Mullins play in that game against Highlands?

Bezold best player on the court tonight!

 

I really like bezolds game! Has a great basketball IQ... That being said he needs to get in better shape.. I've seen him play twice this year and by the end of game he looks worn out! If ncc and holy cross make it to all A finals, going to be one hell of a game!! Go Breds!!

Mullins played tonight for the first time since Christmas tournament. He did not start tonight but came in 2 minutes into the game and played 25+ minutes. Only came out late in game when he had blood on his jersey.

 

On the court, Mullins leads Newport with 20 pts I believe. He does make a difference. Without him they lose by 15-20 tonight for sure.

 

Tyler Bezold with a huge game for the Indians. With the win the Indians improve tp 15-4. Newport drops to 13-6 with the loss.

 

Unofficial scoring -

 

Bezold 29

L. Schrand 12

Jakubiwski 10

 

Mullins 20

Davis 16

Snapp 15

Hollus 8

Did Mullins play in that game against Highlands?

 

He did not. With Mullins, Newport beats highlands by 10+

He did not. With Mullins, Newport beats highlands by 10+

 

Sounds good. But you said the same thing about today's game. Holy Cross beat Highlands by 5 or 7. So comparing scores?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.