Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 66 Newport 59

Featured Replies

Only 4 scorers for Newport tonight?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like Bezolds game. Congrats to him and entire HC team.

He did not. With Mullins, Newport beats highlands by 10+

 

lol. I don't think so. Highlands is getting better as season progresses, Newport just hurt season by letting Mullins back on court. You haven't been correct about anything yet, so Highlands is feeling good about your prediction.

 

BTW, Holy Cross beat Newport. Another of your predictions gone wrong.

Only 4 scorers for Newport tonight?

 

 

Only three players taking all the shots. NO teamwork whatsoever from this group. Two of the players are only worried about firing up 28 footers, and Mullins shoots the ball every time he gets it or complains about his teammates shooting. No chemistry on this team. Too bad cause they have good athletes, no concept of playing together.

They get the winner of Bellevue/Villa Madonna.

Friday games will be played Thursday due to weather expect on Friday.

Sounds good. But you said the same thing about today's game. Holy Cross beat Highlands by 5 or 7. So comparing scores?

 

I said what? Never once did I say Newport beats HC by 10+.

lol. I don't think so. Highlands is getting better as season progresses, Newport just hurt season by letting Mullins back on court. You haven't been correct about anything yet, so Highlands is feeling good about your prediction.

 

BTW, Holy Cross beat Newport. Another of your predictions gone wrong.

 

Lol you're about like talking to a wall. Btw, congrats on the win, you can now sleep at night.

Steelers Curtain...I'm assuming you are a Holy Cross fan. Listen I'm a big HC fan too. We beat Newport tonight and yes Mullins played. I'd say if he didn't play it may have been a larger win for HC but who cares we got the win. Let's worry more about our team and their success this year then continuing to hammer Newport and the Mullins situation. Not being mean just making a point to let it go. We all have our thoughts on the situation. Newport chose to handle it the way they did. Best of luck to both teams rest of the season.

lol. I don't think so. Highlands is getting better as season progresses, Newport just hurt season by letting Mullins back on court. You haven't been correct about anything yet, so Highlands is feeling good about your prediction.

 

BTW, Holy Cross beat Newport. Another of your predictions gone wrong.

 

Oh and point out where I predicted a Newport win.

Steelers Curtain...I'm assuming you are a Holy Cross fan. Listen I'm a big HC fan too. We beat Newport tonight and yes Mullins played. I'd say if he didn't play it may have been a larger win for HC but who cares we got the win. Let's worry more about our team and their success this year then continuing to hammer Newport and the Mullins situation. Not being mean just making a point to let it go. We all have our thoughts on the situation. Newport chose to handle it the way they did. Best of luck to both teams rest of the season.

 

Thank you and good luck. He doesn't listen very well.

I made it up to this game tonight and a few observations.

Holy Cross played a nice game but Newport made them work for the W. Bezold is a basketball player, kid makes plays and enjoyed watching him play. Barnes is a load inside. A really strong player (I'd hate to get run over by him). He ran down a runout by Hollis? and looked like a clean block (at least from where I was sitting 70 feet away) heck of an athletic play. Thought Scott did a good job guarding Snapp most of the night.

Thought Newport ran more of an offense than I've seen in years. Good motion. I thought they played as a team and didn't see this selfish play that was described in previous posts. Mullins is crazy athletic. He swatted a breakaway layup by N.Schrand that was beautiful.

Congratulations on the win by the Indians. Newport will not be an easy out for anyone.

I made it up to this game tonight and a few observations.

Holy Cross played a nice game but Newport made them work for the W. Bezold is a basketball player, kid makes plays and enjoyed watching him play. Barnes is a load inside. A really strong player (I'd hate to get run over by him). He ran down a runout by Hollis? and looked like a clean block (at least from where I was sitting 70 feet away) heck of an athletic play. Thought Scott did a good job guarding Snapp most of the night.

Thought Newport ran more of an offense than I've seen in years. Good motion. I thought they played as a team and didn't see this selfish play that was described in previous posts. Mullins is crazy athletic. He swatted a breakaway layup by N.Schrand that was beautiful.

Congratulations on the win by the Indians. Newport will not be an easy out for anyone.

 

Well said and I agree completely!!!

@Just Jim

Did your camera make the trip with you?

Steelers Curtain...I'm assuming you are a Holy Cross fan. Listen I'm a big HC fan too. We beat Newport tonight and yes Mullins played. I'd say if he didn't play it may have been a larger win for HC but who cares we got the win. Let's worry more about our team and their success this year then continuing to hammer Newport and the Mullins situation. Not being mean just making a point to let it go. We all have our thoughts on the situation. Newport chose to handle it the way they did. Best of luck to both teams rest of the season.

 

I am not hammering Newport, was just pointing out something to another poster who was rationalizing the reinstatement of Mullins. No ill will toward them. Holy Cross all the way. Go Tribe!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.