Benghazi movie

jericho

I really doubt the movie will be political. Hillary's name probably won't even be mentioned. But we now have email evidence that the military was preparing to respond. And the guys who were on the ground (see previously referenced news article) said as much.

So why didn't the military come to their aid? And who gave that order? It could come only from State (Hillary) or the White House (Obama). The military doesn't decide on its own when to enter a foreign country.

I really doubt the movie will be political. Hillary's name probably won't even be mentioned. But we now have email evidence that the military was preparing to respond. And the guys who were on the ground (see previously referenced news article) said as much. So why didn't the military come to their aid? And who gave that order? It could come only from State (Hillary) or the White House (Obama). The military doesn't decide on its own when to enter a foreign country.

Special forces team was literally ready to get on a C130, but were told to stand down. I feel for the Americans who were sacrificed in Bengazi, the worst part is they knew it was coming.

I really doubt the movie will be political. Hillary's name probably won't even be mentioned. But we now have email evidence that the military was preparing to respond. And the guys who were on the ground (see previously referenced news article) said as much.

So why didn't the military come to their aid? And who gave that order? It could come only from State (Hillary) or the White House (Obama). The military doesn't decide on its own when to enter a foreign country.

Special forces team was literally ready to get on a C130, but were told to stand down. I feel for the Americans who were sacrificed in Bengazi, the worst part is they knew it was coming.

Dang it guys, spoiler alerts!

It's coming from the few survivors of that night. They've each said that the CIA station chief took a call and relayed to them that they were ordered to 'stand down'. They waited and then went anyway.

Were they interviewed as part of the investigation?

It's coming from the few survivors of that night. They've each said that the CIA station chief took a call and relayed to them that they were ordered to 'stand down'. They waited and then went anyway.

Were they interviewed as part of the investigation?

Which investigation? There have been several.

Benghazi By The Numbers | Benghazi Research Center

It's coming from the few survivors of that night. They've each said that the CIA station chief took a call and relayed to them that they were ordered to 'stand down'. They waited and then went anyway. Were they interviewed as part of the investigation?

According to excerpts released Monday, Hicks told investigators that SOCAFRICA commander Lt. Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi prior to an attack on a second U.S. compound "when [Col. Gibson] got a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go now, you don't have the authority to go now.' And so they missed the flight ... They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it."