Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Alabama 61

Featured Replies

Very nice win for the Cats.

Great win After a terrible loss at LSU. Cats come back with a huge, much needed road win at Bama ! I was impressed with the defense, especially in the first half. I didn't look at the numbers but it seemed that was a good game on the boards / rebounding as well. That's what I like and want ... play defense and rebound. All those take is hustle, desire and guts. Offensively it was great to see A Poythress come up big, along with Briscoe's shooting and Ulis had another good one imo. I haven't lost hope in Skal but he has to step up, plain and simple.

 

Back home vs, Miss State on Tuesday. GO CATS !

Different team. Great effort and execution. Solid D with outstanding pick n roll on Offense. Along with strong rebounding equals a big win. Good stuff!

The offense had a much better flow with Skal out of the middle. Willis is no allstar but at least he stays out of the way.

 

He does that on defense two when opponents are driving.

I guess I'm just too picky, but even with a 16 point conference road win I still thought they looked like crap. It was just an ugly game to watch to me.

He does that on defense two when opponents are driving.
I agree that WIllis is a defensive liability. Cal is going to have to utilize different lineups on given days. Against Alabama the middle was open and the guards were able to penetrate. Willis was not posting up, clogging the middle. Cal spread him to the corner and the defender was going with him. For this situation Willis was a better option IMO.
I agree that WIllis is a defensive liability. Cal is going to have to utilize different lineups on given days. Against Alabama the middle was open and the guards were able to penetrate. Willis was not posting up, clogging the middle. Cal spread him to the corner and the defender was going with him. For this situation Willis was a better option IMO.

 

What big guy on the team isn't a liability on the team, especially when having to guard a guy on the perimeter that can put it on the floor?

It's amazing how much better this team looks when Poythress and Lee play the way they can.

 

I love when teams try and double Ulis. Please keep trying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.