Temple 77 Cincinnati 70

Big school in North Philly. John Cheney used to coach there. Primary color is burgundy. Mascot is an Owl. Biggest rival is St Joseph, followed by Villanova. Bill Cosby a graduate.

Hope that helps.

*HA*

They might wanna move away from Bill Cosby as a notable alum. :lol2:

I didn't read the link but I did see a tweet where Mick said it was an "embarrassment" and he was at fault.

Heard him on the radio shortly after the game and he apologized to the 10,000 fans that were there and anyone that has ever put on a UC jersey. Said he can't find five guys right now that he wants to play.

Said he can't find five guys right now that he wants to play.

That kind of schtick can't play well with the UCats folks.

It is well known that I like Mick a lot off the court, but his teams just aren't that entertaining to watch, and press conferences are rarely his friend. Mike Thomas for years tried to get him to work with a Media Consultant and he flatly refused. He is a really good guy, very funny, and extremely genuine, but he rarely comes across in interviews the way I think he intends to. @gametime would have better insight into this arena with Mick than I would as he is in most / all of said pressers.

Hope he / they figure it out. City is more fun when UC is good, plus, Xavier's RPI dropped 7 hundredths of a point last night after UC lost. :Blackalien: