Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Temple 77 Cincinnati 70

Featured Replies

Don't know anything about Temple. Are they any good?

 

I'm surprised by this score.

  • Author
Don't know anything about Temple.

 

Big school in North Philly. John Cheney used to coach there. Primary color is burgundy. Mascot is an Owl. Biggest rival is St Joseph, followed by Villanova. Bill Cosby a graduate.

 

Hope that helps.

 

*HA*

I didn't read the link but I did see a tweet where Mick said it was an "embarrassment" and he was at fault.

Worst shooting team in the AAC (39%), shot 50% today.

  • Author
In front of 10k people I heard?

 

That would be a very, very good crowd for them for an unranked opponent on a Tuesday with the students out. No shame in 10,000 in a building that holds 12,000.

Never, EVER thought I'd see a Mick Cronin team that didn't defend or rebound at a high level. Talented bunch that is going through the motions so far. Disturbing...

Big school in North Philly. John Cheney used to coach there. Primary color is burgundy. Mascot is an Owl. Biggest rival is St Joseph, followed by Villanova. Bill Cosby a graduate.

 

Hope that helps.

 

*HA*

 

They might wanna move away from Bill Cosby as a notable alum. :lol2:

Yikes.

 

UC is way too talented to lose to a team of Temple's level this season, especially at home.

I didn't read the link but I did see a tweet where Mick said it was an "embarrassment" and he was at fault.

 

Heard him on the radio shortly after the game and he apologized to the 10,000 fans that were there and anyone that has ever put on a UC jersey. Said he can't find five guys right now that he wants to play.

  • Author
Said he can't find five guys right now that he wants to play.

 

That kind of schtick can't play well with the UCats folks.

 

It is well known that I like Mick a lot off the court, but his teams just aren't that entertaining to watch, and press conferences are rarely his friend. Mike Thomas for years tried to get him to work with a Media Consultant and he flatly refused. He is a really good guy, very funny, and extremely genuine, but he rarely comes across in interviews the way I think he intends to. @gametime would have better insight into this arena with Mick than I would as he is in most / all of said pressers.

 

Hope he / they figure it out. City is more fun when UC is good, plus, Xavier's RPI dropped 7 hundredths of a point last night after UC lost. :Blackalien:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.