Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this photo offensive?

Featured Replies

Many people on social media think it is. First, people need to stand back and see the intent, and not make assumptions and or make it out to be what it's not.

 

image.jpeg

Offensive? No.

 

Do I get it? Yes.

 

Would I participate in such a picture? No.

How many likes on facebook does that one have?

  • Author
How many likes on facebook does that one have?

 

I tried to post the FB link, but it didn't work. But it was on the "The Raw Story" page

53836085992235

 

Wow, that is a lot of likes!

I'll bet everyone that family sent a card to got a laugh out of it because I would bet dollars to doughnuts that here's the reality...the mom and the 3 little girls probably speak 98.62% of the words spoken in that house, the dad and the little boy can't get a word in edge wise, and everyone knows it and they probably never sit still for 5 seconds, which is what makes it so funny. "Waiting in the wings to hate or get upset over something Facebook stalkers" need to move on and have some peace themselves.

If roles were reversed then no problems are even mentioned and this picture isn't even discussed

If roles were reversed then no problems are even mentioned and this picture isn't even discussed

 

Gosh, it must be terrible to be a white male. I feel so sorry for you and all the inequalities that you must suffer through every day. :lol2:

It's stupid and why did the man go through all the effort to post it? I'm not offended, but have zero respect for this man.

Not offensive at all. Again, the intent was humor and BigV likely nailed why the family chose to do this.

 

However, I'm not surprised many people were offended. Many people want to be offended.

Gosh, it must be terrible to be a white male. I feel so sorry for you and all the inequalities that you must suffer through every day. :lol2:

 

It's actually ok being a white male.

If my wife did this with my mouth taped and shut, every person laughs.

If I tape her mouth shut then I'm a white male racist pig who hates women.

 

Boy oh boy everyone gets on here and complains about stereotyping and that's exactly what you all do.

It doesn't bother me at all and I'm also not sexist at all. Thank God he's not giving them a participation trophy.

It's actually ok being a white male.

If my wife did this with my mouth taped and shut, every person laughs.

If I tape her mouth shut then I'm a white male racist pig who hates women.

 

Boy oh boy everyone gets on here and complains about stereotyping and that's exactly what you all do.

 

It's a bigger deal because 95% of domestic violence victims are women and this picture doesn't do anything to help the cause of freeing women from those situations.

  • Author
It's actually ok being a white male.

If my wife did this with my mouth taped and shut, every person laughs.

If I tape her mouth shut then I'm a white male racist pig who hates women.

 

Boy oh boy everyone gets on here and complains about stereotyping and that's exactly what you all do.

 

Can we duct tape your hands and fingers together? Lol

 

Just kidding :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.