Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buddy Biggs new Ashland Coach

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Biggs.

You will be missed in PC.

 

Here is to Coach Simms moving up to take the PC job.

Congratulations to coach Biggs !!!!

Congrats to Coach Biggs,He should do big things in Ashland.

Good luck to Coach Biggs. I hate to see him go. Asland is getting a good one. I hope he gets more respect then their last coach. I am only going by what I have seen on here, so Tomcat fans don't jump to a conclusion. I am not including all the fans from Ashland. I know there will be some happy fans from the 10th Region glad to see him gone from PC, and it is not the PC fans.

 

Buddy thanks for great memories your are the man.:thumb:

  • Author
I know there will be some happy fans from the 10th Region glad to see him gone from PC, and it is not the PC fans.

 

 

Don't know why you feel this way?? Buddy is a class act I for one respect his coaching and counted him as a great asset to the 10th region.:thumb:

Biggs did good at PC but they had a class of talent that doesn't come along too often in Falmouth. Most coaches could have done just as well with all that talent. Things could be looking up for the Thorobreds!

Don't know why you feel this way?? Buddy is a class act I for one respect his coaching and counted him as a great asset to the 10th region.:thumb:

I agree im not happy to see him go its a step back for region 10,If you count Coach Flynns new addition maybe its a draw.;)

Biggs did good at PC but they had a class of talent that doesn't come along too often in Falmouth. Most coaches could have done just as well with all that talent. Things could be looking up for the Thorobreds!

With the lose of talent over the last 2 years the Wildcats were set to take a step back regardless the coach.But with Biggs there it might not have hurt as much as he seems to get a lot out of his kids and is a solid coach.

Don't know why you feel this way?? Buddy is a class act I for one respect his coaching and counted him as a great asset to the 10th region.:thumb:

 

 

 

I agree im not happy to see him go its a step back for region 10,If you count Coach Flynns new addition maybe its a draw.;)

 

 

 

You two are missing Sharp's point. Sharp is saying that the other teams in the 10th region will be happy because Pendelton Co. lost a great coach, which will help the other teams in the 1th region.

You two are missing Sharp's point. Sharp is saying that the other teams in the 10th region will be happy because Pendelton Co. lost a great coach, which will help the other teams in the 1th region.

Now that i reread this i agree i see where hes coming from,But as a fan of region 10 i still hate to see him go.:thumb:

  • Author
You two are missing Sharp's point. Sharp is saying that the other teams in the 10th region will be happy because Pendelton Co. lost a great coach wich will help the other teams in the 1th region.

The stronger the competition provides for more exciting games...but I see what you are saying.

Here is to Coach Simms moving up to take the PC job.

 

Is Simms in line for head coach or will they go outside the school?

Why would Pendleton even think about looking at him?? Maybe the timing is so late to bring someone in with head coaching experience.

 

Buddy made the right move on this one, best of luck to him!

 

Here is to Coach Simms moving up to take the PC job.

 

Is Simms in line for head coach or will they go outside the school?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.