Bishop Brossart/Bracken County predictions

Bishop Brossart at Bracken County  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Bishop Brossart at Bracken County

• Bishop Brossart (3-1)
    • Bracken County (3-3)

I look for Bracken to show what they have learned from their early season tests this season. As someone said last night they are getting closer and once they get hat signature win thats been eludeing them they will be hard to beat. Still learning how to win ballgames. Been close on a couple different occasions this season just getting it all together and closeing out games.

Hinson has them on the cusp of some good thing coming up.

Ill take my Polar Bears by 8 60-52

This will be our first foray into 10th Region competition this year.

We have been contentious with Newport and Holmes who are both very athletic, and have more than held our own.

We will hang our hat on our defense and in not allowing the Bears to get into the 70s.

The Mustangs defeated the Polar Bears 83-45 in Alexandria a year ago, while holding Austin Crawford to 14 points. We will be HAPPY to give him 14 Friday night and take our chances. Jackson Crawford (our Crawford) scored 26 that night and he is also back.

I developed a high degree of respect for the Polar Bears watching them play Mason County. They have players at each position that can contribute, plus the blue-chipper.

We think we are pretty good. They think they are pretty good.

Should make for a good ballgame.

Bracken County needs that one win against one of the upper half region teams. Bracken ranked 10th, Brossart 7th. Came close to Moco, Augusta, Mason but just didn't have enough. Ill take Bracken by a score of 71-66. The Igloo is tough place to get a win if you come in unprepared.

Brossart has not played in 8 days, my guess is they will come in prepared. Sorry, I'll miss this one. I hope @Mustang found a decent color man. I made the cut to a xmas party that is held in the Reds hall of fame. #richfriend

Why would this be an upset ?

Ok, just in my view it would be, but I have consistently had BC ranked higher than any of the BGP or other polls. As I have stated previously, when you you have the best player on the floor every night you should find a way to win. I'm not close to the program but as I stated in another thread, I think this is emotionally and mentally a big win or lose for BC. I'm sure Coach Hinson understands this better than me and will have an "all out" effort on Friday.

This is the game where the support players have to step forward. Brossart will challenge Crawford and keep him from penetrating for easy five footers. Now his floor genership and outside shooting will be on display. Another game goes deep in the 4th but Polar Bears get over the hump. Hinson gets his first big win at the Igloo, 58-55 BC.