Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 110 Wayne County 106 (2OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Smokes. I guess you guys will already know who will be leading the PPG for this week...

Biggest surprise here is that this game was AT Wayne. Wow.

Wow!! Wish I could have been there to see this one!

I picked SW to win. Wayne is maybe a little better than I thought though.

Interesting game in that both teams lost some very important pieces from last year - Wayne lost Woods and SW lost Gaskin and Isaacs.

 

Let's also not forget that SW beat Wayne by 22 in their December 2014 match-up, with Wayne going on to win their next 2 meetings.

This shouldn't come of too much surprise.. I suspect these two to play close every time they meet.

 

I just would not want to draw the loser come regional tournament time.

Terrible defensive play call at end of regulation play 4th qtr .7 on clock full court pass to right wing no one within10 foot 19 coaches on Wayne co bench and that's the best you can do terrible .Wayne should won this game in regulation time ....terrible coaching cost Wayne co a loss tonight!!!

Edited by kapcat
miss spelled word

Corey Stearns from Wayne County hurt his knee and did not finish the game. I believe he had 29 points.

 

Trey Blevins had 49 points for Wayne County.

 

 

 

For Southwestern:

 

I think Peyton Gover had 28 points for Southwestern. Steven Fitzgerald had over 20 also. Austin Clark had 17 points I believe. Peyton Cundiff had 20 points, maybe, before he fouled out.

 

I haven't heard how Danny Butt did but I believe he made the Kass to Austin Clark for a pivotal three point basket.

Wayne was up 3 with .7 in regulation and Southwestern threw a length of the court to a player for Southwestern. He jumps up high catches it. Comes down then jump shoots 3 and they count it.

 

 

 

 

 

This is the account of how the game ended that was relayed to me.

Imagine the scoring if SW hadn't held the ball for 4 min in 4th and the whole first OT. Way to teach them the game crying Steve

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.