Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 110 Wayne County 106 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Any truth to Southwestern players mouthing to Wayne County fans after the game?

 

No love lost in the 12th Region. :lol2:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any truth to Southwestern players mouthing to Wayne County fans after the game?

 

No love lost in the 12th Region. :lol2:

 

I hope so, uh, I mean I haven't heard anything :thumb:

I hope so, uh, I mean I haven't heard anything :thumb:

 

I was listening to the end of the game on the radio on the way home from Knox Central and the radio announcers said they were.

There is no love lost between these two schools.

I would be shocked if there wasn't a lot of mouthing both ways. Always have been.

Butt,gover and another small one wasrrunning there mouths that was uncalled for serious not to fans Steve wright should do something about that but he won't .I will say this if it was Wayne co player's that did that I believe woods would sit them on bench a game no called in running your mouth to fans leave it on the floor!!!

Lol wireman. I usually get a private message but that works. Lol

Butt,gover and another small one wasrrunning there mouths that was uncalled for serious not to fans Steve wright should do something about that but he won't .I will say this if it was Wayne co player's that did that I believe woods would sit them on bench a game no called in running your mouth to fans leave it on the floor!!!

 

I agree classless group of kids led by a classless coach... Woods proved he doesn't put up with anything by setting his best player for 5 playing minutes for getting a technical

I agree classless group of kids led by a classless coach... Woods proved he doesn't put up with anything by setting his best player for 5 playing minutes for getting a technical

 

:lol2:

:lol2:

 

Told you Wireman these two dont like each other. They will liven the board up for sure.....

Terrible defensive play call at end of regulation play 4th qtr .7 on clock full court pass to right wing no one within10 foot 19 coaches on Wayne co bench and that's the best you can do terrible .Wayne should won this game in regulation time ....terrible coaching cost Wayne co a loss tonight!!!

Could be the most insane statement I've ever read on here.

Southwestern earned a hard fought win and some people aren't able to handle defeat.

 

Reads like they don't know how to accept victory graciously either

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.