Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville @ Michigan St. Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Louisville
      21%
    • Michigan St.
      78%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is Wednesday Dec. 2 at 7:15pm in East Lansing.

 

How much of a chance do the freshly ranked Cards have against the #3 Spartans?

 

Michigan St. is regularly a thorn in our side so an upset would be awesome.

Not anticipating much here. Lots of things would have to break the Cards' way to pull an upset in Lansing.

 

With Adel hurt, Lee can't get in foul trouble.

 

The big guys are also going to have to be ready to battle in the paint.

UL's inside players need to be decidedly better than their counterparts for the Cards to pull the big upset.

UL is not ready for a Michigan State yet.

 

If the Cards shoot well, they may keep it under 15...

I'm with Randy, Michigan State by 8-10, but I bet UL gets a lot more out of this in the long run this season than the Spartans do. Good test (finally) for the Cards, and while I don't think they can win (realistically), will serve their guys well down the road. Will be HOSTILE!

Michigan St. 74-63.

This game could get ugly if Lee goes cold or gets in foul trouble.

 

The Cards really need this game to see who is and who isn't ready for top 20 type games.

 

Valentine is playing at a high level right now and will be a nice challenge for the Cards.

 

This game can only help the Cards at this point in the season.

Edited by TexasRanger
add text

I'm with Randy, Michigan State by 8-10, but I bet UL gets a lot more out of this in the long run this season than the Spartans do. Good test (finally) for the Cards, and while I don't think they can win (realistically), will serve their guys well down the road. Will be HOSTILE!

 

MAN, that avi looks GOOD on you!

MAN, that avi looks GOOD on you!

 

Agreed. All we have to do next is get my old avatar up there for him:

 

bgp ud ul avatar.jpg

Valentine is playing at a high level right now

 

Maybe the best college basketball player in the country not named Ben Simmons.

Louisville is better than people think. I don't know that they can roll into East Lansing and get a win but they are better than you think.

Louisville is better than people think. I don't know that they can roll into East Lansing and get a win but they are better than you think.

 

I've been cautiously optimistic about the offensive production, but I still don't think they are there yet.

 

Defense will continue to improve, especially once the match up zone has been implemented and they are running it well.

Louisville by 7 or 8. Length and size advantage too much for the Sparty's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.