Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado (part II)

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No more baby parts" is what is said that he uttered to police as he was taken into custody.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts': Sources - NBC News

WOW! That's kinda what I expected. Maybe someone will gain some insight or have an epiphany from this. This won't be the last time there's an incident at one of these clinics, unfortunately. I'll be interested to see if this issue will be posed to the GOP candidates during the next debate. We'll see if Teddy or Carly will tone down their inflammatory rhetoric any.

WOW! That's kinda what I expected. Maybe someone will gain some insight or have an epiphany from this. This won't be the last time there's an incident at one of these clinics, unfortunately. I'll be interested to see if this issue will be posed to the GOP candidates during the next debate. We'll see if Teddy or Carly will tone down their inflammatory rhetoric any.

Reading the report, it also states that he said many other things and that they don't know if his comments about baby parts had played any part in the decision to target the PP offices.

But why let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

As was James Holmes. If you remember, there were people calling themselves, "Holmies".

Charles Manson still has fans and followers.

There are a lot of crazy people in this world.

Oh yeah. No doubt. Lots of angry people in our society. I guess these events should remind us all to be less reckless with our words. We should, at the least, start holding our elected leaders accountable for their reckless disregard of the truth just for political gain.

Oh yeah. No doubt. Lots of angry people in our society. I guess these events should remind us all to be less reckless with our words. We should, at the least, start holding our elected leaders accountable for their reckless disregard of the truth just for political gain.

This is why Hillary should be in jail........I agree 100%.

This is why Hillary should be in jail........I agree 100%.

Any politician that is proved to have broken the laws should be tried and, if convicted, should go to jail. Doesn't matter if it's the Clinton's or Bush's or whoever. If Hillary is tried and convicted of crimes she should be punished. I've not yet heard of a guilty verdict rendered by a jury of her peers for crimes she committed. Has any court, besides the one on FAUX News , said that she has committed crimes?

Not one person should even speak about murder if they support PP.

I support Planned Parenthood and will tell you I don't believe what they do is murder. I understand your opinion, but there are millions that don't agree and there are millions that do.

I believe the purpose of Planned Parenthood is a positive for many poor women and other women in this country. Just like I don't blame a political party for what happened in Colorado. It was an individual making a horrible, misguided, tragic action. I will not blame PP for an individual or two that do improper things.

I know you and others don't agree, I get it, but there are two sides to the issue whether you think that or not.

WOW! That's kinda what I expected. Maybe someone will gain some insight or have an epiphany from this.

Yes, it was looking like it would end up this way that PP wasn't just randomly a place this happened at, but now that it's out about what he mentioned.

People may not like that this guy was captured alive, but they can learn from him a bit on how people like him "tick".

Any politician that is proved to have broken the laws should be tried and' date=' if convicted, should go to jail. Doesn't matter if it's the Clinton's or Bush's or whoever. If Hillary is tried and convicted of crimes she should be punished. I've not yet heard of a guilty verdict rendered by a jury of her peers for crimes she committed. Has any court, besides the one on FAUX News , said that she has committed crimes?[/quote']

Switch off of the Communist News Network.

I must have missed her trial and conviction. How much time behind bars did she receive ?

She's a member of the state, the ruling class they won't go after her. Even though you support the state, they won't let you into the ruling class, I hope you understand that. You're just a person in KY to them.