Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado (part II)

SportsGuy41017

Who are these people and why do we care what they tweet? Or are you just spamming us with posts you think are outrageous as if they don't come from both sides of politics?

I'll post what I want so thank you!

They are showing that there are people out there who are happy that there were people killed and or injured by this terrorist.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these people and why do we care what they tweet? Or are you just spamming us with posts you think are outrageous as if they don't come from both sides of politics?

Not to speak for my friend but I think he is reminding us(importantly so) that there are folks everywhere that buy into the dangerous rhetoric that politicians use for political gain. The next shooting may be carried out by one of these Tweeters. Politicians carefully measure most everything they say and yet they are reckless with rhetoric that can set off angry people. We live in a very angry society. An angry Tweeter one day could be an angry shooter the next. Listen up Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina.

For the 1,000 time for the record, I'm pro-life. Not just pro-birth like a number who claim to be pro-life.

An act like this should not be applauded. Unfortunately abortion for almost all cases are legal, but shooting at people, injuring and killing them is not acceptable.

As has been said by many so far, we don't even know if planned parenthood was singled out as a target, we don't have any of the questions answered yet.

The one question I would like answered is why this area? He was from the Carolina's, why Colorado Springs?

Are you ever going to grow up? I'll post what I want so thank you!

They are showing that there are people out there who are happy that there were people killed and or injured by this terrorist.

:lol2:

This happens with every tragedy. Seems you only post about it if it fits your agenda.

A little late on the edit. You can post about it all you want. I'll respond how I want to those posts as well.

Not to speak for my friend but I think he is reminding us(importantly so) that there are folks everywhere that buy into the dangerous rhetoric that politicians use for political gain. The next shooting may be carried out by one of these Tweeters. Politicians carefully measure most everything they say and yet they are reckless with rhetoric that can set off angry people. We live in a very angry society. An angry Tweeter one day could be an angry shooter the next. Listen up Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina.

Maybe all politicians should be silenced. Or is it only republicans that can make people murderers with their words?

:lol2:

This happens with every tragedy. Seems you only post about it if it fits your agenda.

A little late on the edit. You can post about it all you want. I'll respond how I want to those posts as well.

Sure, just like you stepped out of the thread about the murder by the Chicago PD officer.

And what agenda? As I'm pro-life. So have fun attempting to spin that as well

Thats total propaganda. The next shooter could be you. People tweet everything, that dont make them shooters.

Both sides of the issue need to chill until we learn the shooters motives.. It's not even known if this shooting had anything to do with PP other than that's where he ended up.. The shooting started several blocks away..

Agreed, we know nothing yet. Which I am surprised that the media doesn't have all the background on the guy by now.

Both sides of the issue need to chill until we learn the shooters motives.. It's not even known if this shooting had anything to do with PP other than that's where he ended up.. The shooting started several blocks away..

"Both sides of the issue need to chill," but you know what prescription medication and regimen he was on?

Sure, just like you stepped out of the thread about the murder by the Chicago PD officer.

And what agenda? As I'm pro-life. So have fun attempting to spin that as well

What are you talking about? Yeah I stepped away from that thread. That's relevant to this...in what way?

The sad thing is the next victim could be either one of us, or worse yet one of our loved ones. It's an evil world.

You are right about that. But if you are going to quote me, quote the whole post.

The problem is Republicans or Democrats are not whats causing these people to shoot others. Science Friction and yourself are a spin machine on this stuff and both you are implying that the Republicans are the cause for this. That is some :poop:

Edited by mcpapa
R2