Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado (part II)

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans disagree with you. PP still maintains wide support. Even after all the intense scrutiny, PP still maintains a larger net favorability than any other political person or entity in the country, even larger than the NRA. The GOP and Donald Trump brings up the rear in those polls. I fully support the PP organization and the contributions that it makes to women's health. Whether this nut's motives were related to PP or not, the rhetoric that right-wing politicians have used for political gain sew the seeds of hate for this organization that will ultimately result in one of these clinics being targeted.

So if we are against tax payer money going to an organzation that does abortions and we speak out on it, that means we are calling for violence . That being against PP means we would be at fault for a nut job committing violence ?

Very poor logic. I know the liberal blogs are pushing this narrative but you can not make any logical connection.

Right-wing posters in the recently closed thread were not-so-cleverly deflecting one central point that I and others made late last night. No one ever accused GOP politicians of condoning yesterday's Colorado Springs violence. Rather, the issue is that some presidential candidates -- Cruz and Fiorina to name two -- were quick to play the role of rabble-rouser, for political gain, when the Planned Parenthood videos surfaced.

The PP videos were condoned by some on the Left. You included.

Americans disagree with you. PP still maintains wide support. Even after all the intense scrutiny, PP still maintains a larger net favorability than any other political person or entity in the country, even larger than the NRA. The GOP and Donald Trump brings up the rear in those polls. I fully support the PP organization and the contributions that it makes to women's health. Whether this nut's motives were related to PP or not, the rhetoric that right-wing politicians have used for political gain sew the seeds of hate for this organization that will ultimately result in one of these clinics being targeted.

So now you agree with American senitiment on a subject. But when I bring it up on gun laws or the refugees it doesn't count ?

The good thing about him surrendering is that they can learn more about what sets people off. They will be able to get inside of his mind and it will help in the future.

Agree. In most of these cases, the shooter is either killed or kills himself and we are left just to speculate what was going on in his mind.