A new taxpayer bailout to cover up ObamaCare’s failure

cammando

Go ahead and repeal Obamacare. I'll just go back to using Emergency Room Care where they are required to provide care regardless of my ability to pay. I had all of my welfare babies there and did not pay a dime! Praise God for Ronald Reagan! For it was his administration that required ER's to provide care regarless of ability to pay!

I actually think Obama is OK with this...maybe even wants it. It was so easy to predict from the beginning that this was not going to work. Common sense dictated it. He was promising to insure more people and promising he could do so for less cost...just insane. Gruber let the cat out of the bag about how he sold it - lying to people who could not understand.

If everything begins collapsing, Obama will start saying "well nobody else has a better plan" and it will be the R's fault. Then the D's will start saying we need a single payer system...their goal all along IMO...

I actually think Obama is OK with this...maybe even wants it. It was so easy to predict from the beginning that this was not going to work. Common sense dictated it. He was promising to insure more people and promising he could do so for less cost...just insane. Gruber let the cat out of the bag about how he sold it - lying to people who could not understand.

If everything begins collapsing, Obama will start saying "well nobody else has a better plan" and it will be the R's fault. Then the D's will start saying we need a single payer system...their goal all along IMO...

BINGO!!!

Anyone with a brain on both sides of the spectrum knows the end goal of the Affordable Health care Act was to move us closer to a single payer system. My liberal friends admit it to me in conversations. You just can't say it publicly .

United Healthcare is bailing on the exchanges. The system and law was setup to fail.

If we go to a single payer system the first thing that needs to happen is Medical school and Nursing school need to be free to attend and you let people in based on merit.

How do you "make" it free? I guess you just mean the taxpayers have to pay for it, right??

How do you "make" it free? I guess you just mean the taxpayers have to pay for it, right??

I don't know, but I know you can't have government controlled healthcare if individuals need to mortgage their life to get a degree to practice.

I hear what you are saying but it just drives me crazy when people say would should make something free (like Bernie or Hillary when saying college educations should be free). Nobody can make ANYTHING free. It still costs just as much. All you can change is WHO pays for it...

I don't know, but I know you can't have government controlled healthcare if individuals need to mortgage their life to get a degree to practice.

But you realize there is no such thing as free. If we go single payer that means more taxes , free medical school means more taxes.

Government has no money except for what they forcibly take from citizens.

But you realize there is no such thing as free. If we go single payer that means more taxes , free medical school means more taxes.

Government has no money except for what they forcibly take from citizens.

I know, further down the rabbit hole.

I think you're giving the DNC too much credit. They aren't anywhere near that calculated. If that does come to pass, its more a "happy accident" for the Dems.

I think you're giving the DNC too much credit. They aren't anywhere near that calculated. If that does come to pass, its more a "happy accident" for the Dems.

Not the DNC party itself. Debbie can't plan a lunch without a mishap. But there are people who helped push this law and write this law who want a single payer only. Smart people who obviously knew it couldn't work as the law was written.