A new taxpayer bailout to cover up ObamaCare’s failure

cammando

I actually think Obama is OK with this...maybe even wants it. It was so easy to predict from the beginning that this was not going to work. Common sense dictated it. He was promising to insure more people and promising he could do so for less cost...just insane. Gruber let the cat out of the bag about how he sold it - lying to people who could not understand.

If everything begins collapsing, Obama will start saying "well nobody else has a better plan" and it will be the R's fault. Then the D's will start saying we need a single payer system...their goal all along IMO...

BINGO!!!

I haven't kept up with this since it was passed. What would a single payer system mean? What would it consist of?

Not the DNC party itself. Debbie can't plan a lunch without a mishap. But there are people who helped push this law and write this law who want a single payer only. Smart people who obviously knew it couldn't work as the law was written.

This was what I meant to be laughing about!

I think you're giving the DNC too much credit. They aren't anywhere near that calculated. If that does come to pass, its more a "happy accident" for the Dems.

I disagree, John Yarmuth has been very upfront that he and other supporters of ObamaCare planned for it to be a pre-cursor of government run single payer plan.