November 18, 201510 yr Final. Huge 2nd half by Sparty. Denzel Valentine was fantastic... 29 points, 12 rebounds, & 12 assists. Kansas led by as many as 13.
November 18, 201510 yr Kansas dominated the game what time I watched it. But sleep prevented me from finishing it. Spartans took over in the second half.
November 18, 201510 yr I fell asleep about half time. Happy to see that Michigan State came back and got the win. Big fan of Izzo.
November 18, 201510 yr Valentine was a joy to watch last night. Best all around individual performance that I've seen in some time.
November 18, 201510 yr fullsportNOLA @fullsportNOLA 11h11 hours ago #Kansas is always overrated in the beginning of the season, but then gets it together, storms up the charts, loses in the Sweet 16. #ncaa
November 18, 201510 yr All joking aside, my same premise with Perry Ellis remains. I can't decide if he is the worst good player in the country, or the best horrible player in the country.
November 18, 201510 yr This could be a final 4 pre-view with all these teams, good players, good coaches, all 4 will get better UNC, Maryland, may have something to say about it though
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.