Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Who wins? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      46%
    • Highlands
      53%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

CovCath and Highlands are playing for the Regional title Friday at Highlands! Both teams have to feel like they can take this one.

 

I expect to see much more offensive production out of both teams this go around.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be very interesting. IMO, this will be a test of both coaching staffs. Which staff has made or will make better adjustments since the first game? Which one will be better able to dissect the first game film and make subtle changes without changing its team's identity? HHS seems to be playing much better on both sides of the ball and has made some adjustments (JOAT would be better to highlight those) but the competition of late has been suspect. I'm sure CCH thinks it is playing better now than the first time they played and my guess is that CCH thought they should have won the first time. I predict HHS wins at home next week but nothing would surprise me.

Cov Cath could not have played any worse in the first meeting. Cov Cath 21 Highlands 17

Eviston vs Weinrich Take 2

Hard to expect anything but a Highlands win, especially at Cecil, until proven otherwise.

 

This.

 

Birds by a touchdown.

  • Author
Cov Cath could not have played any worse in the first meeting. Cov Cath 21 Highlands 17

I think we played okay. We didn't capitalize on the opportunities given.

 

CovCath needs to learn how to deliver a knock out blow. In the first match up, we had the bluebirds on the ropes in the first quarter.

 

It's going to take a complete game to come out of the Fort with a win.

Not going to miss this one, Birds by 2 touchdowns..

We are headed for a barn burner in Caketown. I will not miss this one.

 

HHS by 1 is all we need. So HHS 21-20.

24-17 HHS. Highlands is CCHs kryptonite, the same as every year. Im still excited for the game even if I don't think theyll win. This is a down year for Highlands but if this is the standard for a down year, then that says alot.

My scoring prediction

1st

HHS 7 CCH 0 - 9:00

HHS 7 CCH 7 - 5:00

HHS 7 CCH 10 -1:00

2nd

HHS 10 CCH 10 - 10:00

HHS 17 CCH 10 - 3:00

3rd

HHS 24 CCH 10 - 2:00

4th

HHS 24 CCH 17 - 6:00

(I saw the future BTW) lol

Hard to expect anything but a Highlands win, especially at Cecil, until proven otherwise.

 

I was going to hit the "like" button because I agree with MTGL's observation. I passed.

 

If there were an "agree, but don't like that this is so" button, I would have clicked it.

 

I am pulling for crazy weather. High winds, snow, maybe some locusts.

I was going to hit the "like" button because I agree with MTGL's observation. I passed.

 

If there were an "agree, but don't like that this is so" button, I would have clicked it.

 

I am pulling for crazy weather. High winds, snow, maybe some locusts.

 

Something of biblical proportions, I would assume?

Something of biblical proportions, I would assume?

 

Well... there is an Ark under construction reasonably close by, just in case.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.