Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Cooper Playoffs Round 3 Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper has a good team and some great players. Key stat Cooper has never beat SK.

 

.... and how is this a key stat?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
You have to play the best to be the best, something that no one in NKY 6A knows anything about.

 

What is Males record against SK I forgot? :D

  • Author

Good luck to Cooper the Jags have had a great season. But SK is on a mission!

What is Males record against SK I forgot? :D

 

When was the last time that SK played Male?

 

What is SKs record against Trinity? How many points has SK scored in those games.

I thought that this was a Cooper/SK thread.... Didn't see Trinity mentioned in the title.

 

As for this game, I am pulling for Cooper to take it. Defense will have to play stout and they won't be able to make any big mistakes. SK is a great team but they are beatable. I'll take the Jags in this one!

  • Author
When was the last time that SK played Male?

 

What is SKs record against Trinity? How many points has SK scored in those games.

 

Way to dodge my question! :laugh:

  • Author

Cooper is a very tough team SK will have to stop Jackson, Brown and Hendrix on offense. They also have to block Watson and the Keller twins on defense. It should be an exciting game. I can't wait.

Interesting that you felt the need to post that in this thread.

 

I agree. If there were NKY ref's working Trinity/X game, then they must have been the bottom of the barrel refs. There were what, 6 NKY games going on last night? The best crews would have been up here working. I wouldn't give this statement any validity at all.

I agree. If there were NKY ref's working Trinity/X game' date=' then they must have been the bottom of the barrel refs. There were what, 6 NKY games going on last night? The best crews would have been up here working. I wouldn't give this statement any validity at all.[/quote']

 

 

I don't think you know how it works.

SK wins this one by 14. It will be 14-10 at half....then see SK O-Line and D-Line taking over....final 35-20

I agree. If there were NKY ref's working Trinity/X game, then they must have been the bottom of the barrel refs. There were what, 6 NKY games going on last night? The best crews would have been up here working. I wouldn't give this statement any validity at all.

 

Nice try. Refs move out of area for the playoffs.

  • Author

SK wins 38 to 10.

2 way players can't beat SK. It may be close before the half but SK will physically wear them down.

I know how the home-field works but how many 12-0 teams have to travel this week? I wonder how the weather will be next week, how does Cooper's field handle water?

 

It does not handle water at all. Field was poorly installed when the school was built and you can guarantee it will be muddy on Friday!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.