ColtPride

DeSales at Monroe County  

35 members have voted

1. 1. DeSales at Monroe County

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desales is a good team and should win even easily but I know one thing. Monroe has a pride when it comes to playoffs and the fact that Desales has to travel to Tompkinsville will help keep Montoe a lot closer than they may think. In the end Desales should win but it will not surprise me one bit if Monroe walks out with then win at Tompkinsville.

Ive seen more than one person refer to the fact that we have to travel, and that is huge disadvantage. You guys know that we travel all the time. We don't have a home field. Our fans are road warriors, we'll be there in force. Just ask Glasgow. 3 years in a row, we had just as many fans in their stadium than they did. Don't feel sorry for our boys either, they won't be cramped up in school buses. We don't take school buses. We'll roll up in our coach buses, step onto the field, and take care of business. We have something bigger on schedule next week. Monroe won't keep that from happening. They can't score enough to beat us. 35-7 Colts roll.

I am that FAN!!! I only hope that Desales sees the Monroe we all know exists. Confidence and optimism is a downfall my wife says I am full of...along with some slight expletives. I believe in this team. I believe in these coaches. I believe in this program. And I truly believe in this community that loves Friday night football!!!! It will not be an easy round two for the brothers from the North!!!!! But I do hope for safe travels and good sportsmanship. I want to see your best as well as ours. If we fall short then it is just that. But at least we went down with no regrets. I am pretty sure we will be hosting CAL next Friday though!!!!!!

Go Roe Go!!!!!!

I have said numerous times that I respect the confidence and enthusiasm being shown but now it is getting a bit ridiculous. I feel that Monroe and others are seriously underestimating Desales and don't know how that has happened since we will win by multiple Tds. Just my two cents. Can't wait to watch this game and good luck to both teams.

If this was last years Desales team or even the year before I would not give Monroe a chance. But according to your stats and films I would give this a 50/50 shot at Tompkinsville. Its tough to travel here and dominate a team that has nothing to lose. Desales is the heavy favorite and is the two time defending state champion, so I would say the pressure is all on them. We are definately not thinking about CAL next week and Mayfeild the next. We are focused on an upset. one game at a time. And I agree with over the top fans...sometimes they can rub people the wrong way! Especially people that truly believe in their teams!!!!!!