DeSales @ Monroe County 11/13

ColtPride

DeSales at Monroe County  

35 members have voted

1. 1. DeSales at Monroe County

Yes Glasgow has many hotels. They also have a brand new one right behind the fast food eateries. It is only a half hour drive and almost all of you will pass through it o. The way here. Be safe everyone, we are looking forward to hosting you guys.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for the serious question: tsyoung7, what do the good people at Monroe County High serve at their concession stand? Dovie burgers, how about some of that delicious BBQ you folks are famous for...any chance of that happening?....after all it's a good size drive from the 'Ville' to your ville.....LOL. Safe travels to all, for me I'm hopping on the coach bus, Go Colts!

They usually do have Bbq at the games. But we do have Falcon fritters(funnel cakes) roetaters (twisted chips) and cheese. And the usual dogs, hamburgers, nachos, popcorn ect.... They usually have pulled pork sandwiches as well. Pretty good snack bar. They actually have two. Plus Anita's Bbq is directly down from the stadium. FYI when you come into town, the field is at the old high school. Second light make a right. Or first light down town. Field is one mile on left. Not to many places to eat here but Bbq and Bob's house has the best pork steak I have ever eaten. Be safe and see everyone at the game.....

Thanks Purple88. Today is Is a lucky day for our family. My son was born on Friday the 13th. He wears #13. My number in the Army league was #13. The stars are aligning and the fever is in the air!!!!! I love the playoffs!!!!

I hope DeSales has safe travels and I am looking forward to meeting some BGP members from the north!!!!

Now let's play and and have some fun.....