Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could........

Featured Replies

If you could take one current player from a KY high school football team and stick him on your favorite team who would it be? Tell us how they would impact that team.

Kash Daniel because he can pretty much play anywhere and play it well...

Landon Young from Lafayette to Boyle County. Boyle has good pieces in the skill positions they just need some extra love from the offensive line. His size and strength coupled with a Chuck Smith's disciplined coaching style would be a sight to see.

  • Author
Lex, you know who I would take.

 

 

If it's who I'm thinking he would drop out of school and agree to home school before putting on that jersey. Lol not happening

For Boyle County I'd add Tre Fant of Bowling Green to the team. He has proven to be one of the best defensive backs in the state with 9 interceptions this season. He would vastly improve Boyle County's pass defense and with his speed and hands he could also play WR and be an offensive threat for Boyle County as well.

 

 

For Bowling Green I would add Josiah Robbins of Boyle County. His overall athleticism would add another top notch athlete to a team that has plenty of athletes. Bowling Green could use him wherever they need him the most. He can play QB, WR, LB or DB and I know the coaching staff at BG would put him where he could help the team the most. Josey would make a very strong team even stronger.

Lex, you know who I would take.

 

If it's who I'm thinking he would drop out of school and agree to home school before putting on that jersey. Lol not happening

 

Gross. :D

Wouldn't mind having Wakefield suit up for the Rocks.

I'll take #30 Board from Owensboro. Adds to my team and hurts them at the same time.

Kash Daniel. I've seen Paintsville play twice this year including the Pikeville game. He dominated both games on both sides of the ball.

Wouldn't mind having Wakefield suit up for the Rocks.

Wakefield has disappeared as being the go to guy at Male. Since his pre-season ankle problem, he has been marginally productive. Many questioning if Petrino hold to his scholarship offer, or pull it like he has done to others in the past.

In fact Wakefield's season stats before last night are 7 receptions for 131 yards. What a shame to get injured in a pre-season game while showboating(?) at the goal line. If that is what happened, it won't help that D1 offer to Louisville hold.

I would take Lawrence from NCC and stick him on Beechwood's line. The line gets stronger and deeper. I am fine with Fieger, Stringer and Slusher right where they are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.