4. Ryle

5. Beechwood

6. Campbell County

7. Conner

8. Simon Kenton

9. Boone County

10. Highlands

Very Interesting...

Found this at Larosa's website rising stars!....congrats to all the young ladies and good luck on the season....

VOLLEYBALL

Cincinnati

Julie Baltimore, Reading (Div. III-IV Player of the Year); Jenna Hagglund, Lakota West (committed to U. of Washington); Michelle Kenning, St. Ursula (1st team all-city); Sam Viox, Mercy, (committed to Western Michigan), and Kristen White, McAuley, (committed to Wake Forest).

Northern Kentucky

Kayla James, Campbell County (regional all-tournament team); Rachel Kloentrup, Simon Kenton (MVP district tournament); Stephanie Niemer, St. Henry (committed to U. of Cincinnati), and Lauren Snyder, Beechwood (Div. III Player of the Year).

http://view.exacttarget.com/?ffcb10-fe9412747764007477-fe221c7376660d787c1773-ff281579716d

Very suprised that Conner isn't higher...they are an extremely tough team! Seems like they should be 5 or 6

I agree...Conner is going to be a very good team and suprise many!

They hired a quality coach... and it sounds like Bristow, Wells, and co.

are playing well, I would move them up the list also....

I agree...Conner is going to be a very good team and suprise many!

They hired a quality coach... and it sounds like Bristow, Wells, and co.

are playing well, I would move them up the list also....

Conner did very well in both scrimmages against Simon Kenton and Highlands. The return a number of starters. They have a powerful offense. The should be a top five contender. Not much has changed from last season.

Conner did very well in both scrimmages against Simon Kenton and Highlands. The return a number of starters. They have a powerful offense. The should be a top five contender. Not much has changed from last season.

CVB....don't put too much stock in those pre-season rankings. I do think NDA will remain in the #1 spot, but the rest of the list could be scrambled up quite a bit. I see St. Henry, NCC, Beechwood, and Connor shaking those rankings up once the season gets started. I think there's going to be lots of surprises out there. Keep the faith in your girls. :cool:

CVB....don't put too much stock in those pre-season rankings. I do think NDA will remain in the #1 spot, but the rest of the list could be scrambled up quite a bit. I see St. Henry, NCC, Beechwood, and Connor shaking those rankings up once the season gets started. I think there's going to be lots of surprises out there. Keep the faith in your girls. :cool:

:thumb:

1. Its "CONNER."

2. HC has added a strong player from what I understand.