Top 10 Northern Ky Volleyball teams

CCvbc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ever confirm that SHDHS received a strong transfer from Cincy?

I heard towards the end of club season that she was still coming. I believe she's plays club for either Team Z or Cincy Classics. I will try and get a name for you. She is a good player.

I will try to find out. I think she may be a sophomore or junior. I just briefly overheard a conversation last night when I was out and about. Also heard that Conner and Ludlow has transfers as well.

:rolleyes: Yea maybe we do have a transfer but how come we never get one that is like 6'2" with legs to her shoulders and the ability to drill the ball off of someones face.

For the record we have a young lady who had attended Ludlow previously and her family got transferred to Texas. They returned to this area last year and she is wanting to return to Ludlow to go to school with her friends..She is a freshmen and only time will tell if she becomes a decent player. Very smart young lady and nice to have her back at Ludlow.

IMO, the top incoming Frosh are Jaimie Wulfeck and Ashley Robinson. IMO, both have good chances of playing middle at the JV level. Liz Barton will improve in her high school years and become a good player, but she is a bit raw right now. Haven't heard if Liz has decided on NDA or St. Henry though. NDA has acquired a lot of talent the past three years. Looking forward to Yoon Ha working his magic on these 3 classes of girls.

DP3, has NDA made cuts yet?

If so, any surprises?

DP3, has NDA made cuts yet?

If so, any surprises?

From what I've heard, no cuts have been made. Evaluations were given to the girls on Saturday as to where they stand half-way through the tryouts. 5more days of tryouts for the girls. Teams will be determined on Saturday.

Did anyone ever confirm that SHDHS received a strong transfer from Cincy?

CONFIRMED!!!!

The "strong transfer" is Emily Doering (sp?) from Mt. Notre Dame. She is a soon to be junior and is a strong outside hitter. She is on varsity this year and will probably be the starting OH spot.

CONFIRMED!!!!

The "strong transfer" is Emily Doering (sp?) from Mt. Notre Dame. She is a soon to be junior and is a strong outside hitter. She is on varsity this year and will probably be the starting OH spot.

Will she be required to sit out a year..