Top 10 Northern Ky Volleyball teams

CCvbc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Look for the Notre Dame Pandas to regain their title as best N.Ky. team. Should be interesting with the new coach. The coach has gained much respect with the players already. Coach Ha is also joined by two well respected young women as his Varsity assistant and J.V. coach (Bobbie Casey and Maydie Wilcox). Good luck Pandas!!

I think Bobbi Casey is going to the Boone County school system????

I would not think she will be a Panda asst. this year...

:thumb: Look for the Notre Dame Pandas to regain their title as best N.Ky. team. Should be interesting with the new coach. The coach has gained much respect with the players already. Coach Ha is also joined by two well respected young women as his Varsity assistant and J.V. coach (Bobbie Casey and Maydie Wilcox). Good luck Pandas!!

Someone might need to give Coach Ha a handbook from the KHSAA about the "R" word.....;)

Why?

Because all coaches should know the ins and outs of the handbook, specifically the "r" word.

It happens everywhere, I just do not want him or any other coach to get in

deep with KHSAA. He is a very respected guy, and a great coach from what everyone says, I think he wants to keep it that way.

Plus, it seems like the handbook changes constantly, always good to be current with new rules.

I agree that Notre Dame regains the top spot locally but I think St. Henry may be better than you think. Beechwood will be better than #10 and I don't think Boone will be a top 5 team.

Rumor is that Boone got a tranfer from Texas that is over 6'

I will try to find out. I think she may be a sophomore or junior. I just briefly overheard a conversation last night when I was out and about. Also heard that Conner and Ludlow has transfers as well.

Now that the N.Ky. teams have started tryouts, anyone care to comment on how their team is starting to shape up? Any surprises?

Will St. Henry still be strong enough to be ranked #2 or will NCC and Ryle move up in the rankings? :cool:

I don't see either NCC or Ryle taking the 2nd spot from St. Henry anytime soon. Although St. Henry lost a boatload of talent from last year, they have a pretty solid group of players to surround Neimer. They will need to find a setter or some of Neimer's effectiveness will be lost. All and all I believe they will be much better than the rest of the NKY teams.

NCC and Ryle look to be 3 & 4 with Conner, Campbell Co and Beechwood close behind.

I don't see either NCC or Ryle taking the 2nd spot from St. Henry anytime soon. Although St. Henry lost a boatload of talent from last year, they have a pretty solid group of players to surround Neimer. They will need to find a setter or some of Neimer's effectiveness will be lost. All and all I believe they will be much better than the rest of the NKY teams.

NCC and Ryle look to be 3 & 4 with Conner, Campbell Co and Beechwood close behind.

Did anyone ever confirm that SHDHS received a strong transfer from Cincy?