New England 36 Miami 7

Brady threw four touchdowns tonight and has only one interception all season so far. Pending that he remains healthy, I think he's looking like he has plenty of time remaining.

And the one pick he threw was NOT his fault. If I remember correctly, he threw it right to Edelman and Edelman basically gave it to the defender for the pick. He says he wants to play another 10 years. That's not going to happen but he does not look like a guy whose skills are diminishing at all...and he is 38...pretty amazing.

What a poor showing by the Fins.

I agree but I always give a team a pass when they play terrible on Thursday night (especially the road team). Thursday night games generally have either one team playing awful or both teams playing awful.

Everybody has been up on the Dolphins, and I've been trying to figure out why.

I think they've got a lot of talent and playmakers and they've been playing a lot more inspired ball under Campbell. Even still, I didn't really see a lot of people expecting them to go into Foxborough and knock off the Pats. I definitely didn't and I'm bullish on the Dolphins.

What a poor showing by the Fins.

I believe the Dolphin hype was made up to get fans to tune into the Thursday night game. They beat two really bad teams and never had a chance in this one.

Then again, it looks like no one has a chance against these Patriots.

I think they've got a lot of talent and playmakers and they've been playing a lot more inspired ball under Campbell. Even still, I didn't really see a lot of people expecting them to go into Foxborough and knock off the Pats. I definitely didn't and I'm bullish on the Dolphins.

They beat up on the Titans and Texans....It's easy to look inspired against those two. They're still the same old crappy team they were under Philbin.