Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Basketball 2015

Featured Replies

I thought Brannen said this team was going to play fast?? They have been awfully boring to watch through the first three games......

  • Replies 104
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Morehead wins by 7-9.

 

Morehead won by 8. Pulled it out in the last 3-4 minutes. The 8 pt margin was the largest lead by either team for the game.

Morehead won by 8. Pulled it out in the last 3-4 minutes. The 8 pt margin was the largest lead by either team for the game.

 

How was the crowd?

I think if you put everyone in the stands behind the team benches, you would have filled that side, with a small overflow.

How was the crowd?

 

Box score crowd was 2798. Which means either the High School games attendance is way, way under-reported or the NKU crowds are way, way over-reported.

NKU was boring tonight. Billups was in slight foul trouble which meant NKU had little offense. White did not shoot the ball well so NKU had little outside offense. Still they had the lead in the second half until they had about 5 straight trips in which they never got off a decent shot. NKU plays a lot of guys which might be trying to figure out who will be in the rotation come Conference time but right now it seemed to not allow them to get in any kind of flow.

Box score crowd was 2798. Which means either the High School games attendance is way, way under-reported or the NKU crowds are way, way over-reported.

 

This was my first time at BB+T. Would the 2798 fill up one side?

I guess i was living in a dream world. Last night's game was much more crowded. It was an extremely entertaining night. They had a lot of things there foe the kids, the halftime show was funny. It was a nice night out. My wife even really enjoyed it.

 

As for the game, i don't really understand. They actually played much better last night than they did Tuesday. Just didn't sustain it, and made some mental errors down the stretch. They simply don't have the horses to run the style John wants yet. Simple as that. Jalen had a great first 5 minutes last night and then disappeared for about 30 minutes. Tyler White had a flat out bad game. There will be many more like this this season.

 

I have no idea what the crowd size was, but I would have said way more than 2500+-

I thought the crowd and atmosphere were great. As for the team, it is what it is. They don't have the horses yet. Morehead is a really good team and NKU played well against them.

I thought the crowd and atmosphere were great. As for the team, it is what it is. They don't have the horses yet. Morehead is a really good team and NKU played well against them.
Exactly.
This was my first time at BB+T. Would the 2798 fill up one side?

 

Basketball capacity is 9700. So if you figure 6000 main level and 3700 upstairs? So 2798 maybe fits one side. Colleges can count everyone in the house as attendance whether they paid or not. Morehead brought maybe 500-700. And the crowd was nowhere near the crowds at 9th Regional games.

 

I'm thinking it might be a mighty struggle to get to 10 wins this year. 5-9 more likely.

I guess i was living in a dream world. Last night's game was much more crowded. It was an extremely entertaining night. They had a lot of things there foe the kids, the halftime show was funny. It was a nice night out. My wife even really enjoyed it.

 

As for the game, i don't really understand. They actually played much better last night than they did Tuesday. Just didn't sustain it, and made some mental errors down the stretch. They simply don't have the horses to run the style John wants yet. Simple as that. Jalen had a great first 5 minutes last night and then disappeared for about 30 minutes. Tyler White had a flat out bad game. There will be many more like this this season.

 

I have no idea what the crowd size was, but I would have said way more than 2500+-

 

I agree completely. I dare say you couldn't find more entertainment for$12 anywhere in town. The nay sayers expect the place to fill up right away. They also expect the team to win 15 games right away. They are young and have help on the way with committed recruits. Give them a chance. I have seen all the big crowds in the place and I think 3500 was close. Hell, 2 years ago UC was drawing less than 5000

I agree completely. I dare say you couldn't find more entertainment for$12 anywhere in town. The nay sayers expect the place to fill up right away. They also expect the team to win 15 games right away. They are young and have help on the way with committed recruits. Give them a chance. I have seen all the big crowds in the place and I think 3500 was close. Hell, 2 years ago UC was drawing less than 5000
All of this! :thumb:

Once again the box score attendance (not paid attendance) was 2798. Not bad, but probably could have been better given the opponent was semi-local and it was a Saturday night with no conflicts with any high school football or basketball games.

 

Also it was $5 tickets for Campbell County residents, Zooperstars, and Kids shoot-around after the game.

This happened at the NKU game..

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.