Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Basketball 2015

Featured Replies

NKU looks to have a decent roster this year.

 

0 Jeff Garrett Jeff Garrett F 6-7 215 R-Fr. Gadsden, Ala. / Oldsmar Christian School (Fla.) Alabama

1 Jordan Garnett Jordan Garnett F 6-6 220 So. Indianapolis, Ind. / Warren Central

3 Tyler White Tyler White G 6-3 185 Sr. Lima, Ohio / Lima Senior

4 Deontae Cole Deontae Cole F 6-6 210 Jr. Toledo, Ohio / Central Catholic

11 Lavone Holland II Lavone Holland II G 6-2 180 So. Louisville, Ky. / Ballard HS Coffeyville CC

13 Brennan Gillis Brennan Gillis F 6-6 210 Fr. Indianapolis, Ind. / Ben Davis

20 Jake Giesler Jake Giesler F 6-7 235 R-Sr. Ft. Thomas, Ky. / Newport Central Catholic Jacksonville

21 Jalen Billups Jalen Billups F/C 6-6 245 R-Sr. Cincinnati, Ohio / Shroder

22 Matt Rosenwinkel Matt Rosenwinkel G 6-2 225 Jr. Rochelle, Ill. / Rochelle Township

23 Todd Johnson Todd Johnson G 5-9 175 Sr. Elkhart, Ind. / Memorial

25 Cole Murray Cole Murray G 6-7 200 Jr. Delphi, Ind. / Delphi

32 Jared Bryant Jared Bryant F/C 6-7 255 R-Sr. Cincinnati, Ohio / Roger Bacon Chattanooga

33 Skyler Kolli Skyler Kolli G 5-10 150 Fr. Indianapolis, Ind. / International School of Indiana

34 Drew McDonald Drew McDonald F/C 6-8 265 Fr. Cold Springs, Ky. / Newport Central Catholic

44 Dean Danos Dean Danos G 5-11 175 Jr. Oak Lawn, Ill. / Bishop Noll (Ind.)

  • Replies 104
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

They play a pretty tough schedule also. Open the season at West Virginia, play Morehead State, Xavier and Michigan.

Picked up my season tickets at the season ticket holder event this past Friday night.

 

It was my first time around Coach Brannen. Definitely can see why college kids (recruits) respond to him. He got me excited about the upcoming season.

 

Really like his "94 feet both ways" style. Anyone else on here get tickets?

Anyone else on here get tickets?

 

I didn't buy season tickets but I usually make it to 4-6 games a year. I'll let you know when I go. Always enjoy catching a few NKU bball games, just hard with my own coaching schedule.

I didn't buy season tickets but I usually make it to 4-6 games a year. I'll let you know when I go. Always enjoy catching a few NKU bball games, just hard with my own coaching schedule.

 

Are you still coaching at the school who shan't be named? Or, have you moved to one where I can wholeheartedly root for you?

Are you still coaching at the school who shan't be named? Or, have you moved to one where I can wholeheartedly root for you?

 

Unfortunately you will not be rooting for me haha!

Picked up my season tickets at the season ticket holder event this past Friday night.

 

It was my first time around Coach Brannen. Definitely can see why college kids (recruits) respond to him. He got me excited about the upcoming season.

 

Really like his "94 feet both ways" style. Anyone else on here get tickets?

 

I'll be at several games this year and will be getting my season tickets next season.

Looking forward to the game Saturday against Morehead. I would think NKU should be able to handle Morehead fairly easily as NKU won on the road by 23 last year

Looking forward to the game Saturday against Morehead. I would think NKU should be able to handle Morehead fairly easily as NKU won on the road by 23 last year

 

I think Morehead wins by 7-9.

Season ticket holder as well. I'll be there Saturday.

Is it me or does it seem like Jake Geisler has been playing at NKU for 10 yrs?

 

I'm planning on taking in a few games this season with Brannen now the HC.

Looking forward to the game Saturday against Morehead. I would think NKU should be able to handle Morehead fairly easily as NKU won on the road by 23 last year

 

Care to make a wager? Lol

Hope they have an Owen County night next season.

Not ready to make a wager on this team just yet. I did see Morehead lost several players from last years team and was expected to be down this year. I just assumed we'd win again after blowing them out on the road last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.