Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals to cut AJ Hawk?

Featured Replies

Would you cut a Linebacker when Burfict returns? I only ask that because there is no guarantee Burfict will stay healthy enough in the first place with the style he plays.

 

Personally I'd cut Tate, but that's just me. I think Tate is as worthless as teets on a bull

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Burfict is done playing meaningful football and it has nothing to do with his head. He told some people at we were with at the Horseshoe a couple months back that he didn't think his knee would ever be back.

I think Burfict is done playing meaningful football and it has nothing to do with his head. He told some people at we were with at the Horseshoe a couple months back that he didn't think his knee would ever be back.

 

His knee has always been the bigger concern for me. I think the concussion issue won't be a problem anymore. It just depends on his knee. That is a tough procedure that some players never come back the same from. It is harder to come back from that then acl surgery these days. So if his knee can hold up I think he will be fine.

I think they should call it a year and try get him 100% healthy for next year.

Vontaze was not at the Bengals facility today and indicated he was heading home to California.

Vontaze was not at the Bengals facility today and indicated he was heading home to California.

 

That's interesting. I wonder if there is a disagreement between him and the team on him playing or not. He may think he is ready while the team is in no hurry to play him since they are doing well and are fully healthy currently.

That's interesting. I wonder if there is a disagreement between him and the team on him playing or not. He may think he is ready while the team is in no hurry to play him since they are doing well and are fully healthy currently.

 

I read or heard somewhere he was going to get one last visit with doctor who did the surgery to get the go ahead. The doctor is in CA.

That's interesting. I wonder if there is a disagreement between him and the team on him playing or not. He may think he is ready while the team is in no hurry to play him since they are doing well and are fully healthy currently.

 

As I said earlier, there's no reason to think he's going to make a meaningful contribution this season. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they shut him down in the very near future.

  • Author

Greg Little is the one that got cut.

 

There is another thread on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.