Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Cats Pause

Featured Replies

Wow!! She is a all around player. As Triple Sevens said she can do it all. She showed that over the summer game after game. You may disagree with the rankings but don't doubt Adler's game.

 

Who did Adler play summer for and has she committed anywhere to play in college?

  • Replies 101
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, you all make it sound like I said she wasn't any good, she is a very good player. Her rebounding is ok, she isn't the quickest and can't blow by a lot of girls and I to have watched her play since 4th. Again a very good player.

 

As all around good players and I would say some do things better than others but I would rank, McClendon over her, not as good a shooter but is quicker, stronger to the basket and a much better defender than Adler, also Davenport, who is quick, not as good of a shooter but close, she rebounds better, I do think she has a slight edge over Adler in defense. so top 3 then and I wouldn't leave out Leigh in that top ten. Let me repeat myself ADLER is a very good player.

Wow!! She is a all around player. As Triple Sevens said she can do it all. She showed that over the summer game after game. You may disagree with the rankings but don't doubt Adler's game.

 

I enjoy watching her play! She is a pure shooter when she gets a look. She has game and works hard on defense. She can work on rebounding, but I'll take a full team of her. My only concern is when she has a bad game. Few and far between but is there another scoring option for HHS? Leigh and Barth will need to step up. They are more than capable!

I enjoy watching her play! She is a pure shooter when she gets a look. She has game and works hard on defense. She can work on rebounding, but I'll take a full team of her. My only concern is when she has a bad game. Few and far between but is there another scoring option for HHS? Leigh and Barth will need to step up. They are more than capable!

 

Coffey will also need to score more. And I think she will. She has been playing the last two years with torn cartiledge in her shooting wrist (hence the wrap on her wrist the last two years). She has had that surgically repaired now and we are hopeful she gets her shooting touch back. Which in turn will make her harder to guard when going to the rim as well.

Bias of course, but I'd like to think Paige Noble from St. Henry would be in the top 10 mix.

 

Don't get Notre Dame at #4. Top 10 maybe- but certainly the lower half. We'll soon see.

I didn't get ND at 4 either.

Bias of course, but I'd like to think Paige Noble from St. Henry would be in the top 10 mix.

 

Don't get Notre Dame at #4. Top 10 maybe- but certainly the lower half. We'll soon see.

 

I love watching Paige play, but I'm not sure I would remove anyone on that list to put her on there. There is a ton of talent in the 9th. Not elite talent, just a lot of good bball players. Heck, several people have named others that are as good or better than Paige that aren't on the list. And Ally Johnson (Beechwood) is not mentioned anywhere and she's getting D1 and high D2 looks! I'm sure it's because she plays at a smaller high school and plays her AAU in Cincy with the Cincy Swish.

I didn't get ND at 4 either.

 

who votes on this? where do the "rankings" come from?

I would put Holy cross 4th. I don't see how Boone is ranked as high as they are especially above Cooper and NCC. They lost a hall of fame coach to retirement and the personnel there isn't what it used to be. Held from Cooper will definitely be somebody to watch out for. And with NCC having Davenport, I just don't see them getting beat by Boone.

who votes on this? where do the "rankings" come from?

 

I'm not completely sure where it came from, but if it's the paper's preseason list, then usually they will reach out to area coach's and use results and player awards from last year to put together a list. I don't think it's intended to be the "end all lists" list, but just a starting point to highlight some of the players in the area. I would not want to make a list of the 9th with all the players that "could" be on the list. I could probably make an argument for about 10-12 others that could convince half of the people on here that my list may even be better than that one. I'm not going to do it...just a statement that there are that many evenly talented kids in the 9th. There is a lot of depth...which will make this season really fun! Any given night...

How is Ally Johnson from Beechwood not in the top 10?

How is Ally Johnson from Beechwood not in the top 10?

Because she doesn't live in FT Thomas or play for the Shinning Stars

Because she doesn't live in FT Thomas or play for the Shinning Stars

 

What in the world does Ft Thomas have to do with any of this???

What in the world does Ft Thomas have to do with any of this???

What does playing for the shining stars have to do with any of this?

What does playing for the shining stars have to do with any of this?

 

I know where that comes from up here. Many feel Shining Star players preferential treatment with awards, etc. Not saying I agree or disagree. Just filling in the blanks for ya!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.